Sr. Technical Product Manager at Chewy
Chewy is looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager in Boston, MA. You will be a part of the Storefront Engineering team that builds features on chewy.com for our pet parents. This team aims to build feature-rich applications using micro front-end and microservice architecture. The Storefront applications are deployed in the Cloud to meet the needs of millions of our pet parents.
As a Technical Product Manager on the Storefront Engineering team at Chewy, you will play a central role in managing an ecosystem of over 5 applications across multiple platforms. You will engage with product, engineering, design and business teams to fetch inputs, work with our developers to identify gaps in requirements, and own the implementation strategy from conception to delivery. You will translate and break down technical requirements into manageable epics/stories for the development team. You will own the team’s technical engineering vision and roadmap. You will help manage deliverables, define KPIs, and ensure they are met. You will evangelize the Storefront feature implementation and outcomes with our internal stakeholders.
What You'll Do:
- Work with the Storefront team’s internal customers to ensure that their needs are identified, planned for, and met through the creation of themes/epics/stories, technical specifications, and well-defined success criteria
- Work with product, design and development teams to resolve bottlenecks to help deliver systems and functionality which meet customer needs
- Coordinate activities across different organizational functions for activities undertaken by the Storefront Engineering
- Maintain technical vision and roadmap, keeping stakeholders up to date on the deliverables and timelines
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and make sure the team is continuously delivering to the growing needs of the business
- Review and report on progress for initiatives/projects, managing project risks - including the development of contingency plans
- You work well as part of a high performing team and take the initiative to drive the business forward.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 7 years of Technical Product/Project Management experience building consumer applications
- Bachelor's Degree (MIS or CS preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with Jira/Confluence and CI/CD environment
- Technically savvy, knowledge of public cloud, software development, and system integration
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
- Agile experience (Scrum Master, Product Owner), running sprints, stand-ups, and backlog
- Position may require travel
Ability to perform business requirements analysis and design
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]