Sr. Product Manager at Chewy (Boston, MA)
Chewy is seeking a Sr. Product Manager to join the Chewy Merchandising Systems and Services Data Science org. Our customers come first, and we are always looking for new ways to enhance the experience of Pet Parents and Pet Partners everywhere. Our product teams across Pricing, Promotions, Data Science, and Category Management work together to have the sharpest pricing to deliver the greatest value to our customers while driving revenue, margin and customer growth for the company. We are seeking customer obsessed individuals who embrace cross-team functionality and have an eye for detail.
Are you passionate about building a state of the art revenue management system? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments, obsessed with innovating on behalf of Customers? If yes, talk to us.
What You’ll Do:
- Use your customer first mindset to guide the development and delivery of best-in-class Pricing Optimization Systems, tools and intelligence
- Write detailed requirements and use cases/user stories and communicate them effectively with business stakeholders.
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership and superior communication skills
- Imagine and explore feasibility of bold, new ideas that would be impactful to our customers
- Define and analyze measures of success (KPIs) for new features and enhancements; transform these customer and business insights into clear requirements for product enhancements and new features
- Develop and maintain a roadmap and prioritized product backlog ensuring product vision aligns with both customer and business goals
- Create mechanisms to track progress and deliverables related to product/feature suite you own across all tech and non-tech tracks
- Monitor performance of your product(s) and measure impact of product enhancements; communicate impact clearly across the organization and use to drive prioritization
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal (and external) teams to deliver features with strong customer and business value
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years of progressive experience in product management or related field (5+ with a Masters), with 2+ years building and managing product teams; eCommerce experience preferred.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or a related field; MBA or equivalent preferred
- Understanding of Data Science Principles and experience working with data scientists as part of the product team.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Experience working on greenfield ideas from concept-to-launch as well scaling businesses and features and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Aptitude to analyze, communicate and present metrics, plans and decisions effectively to support recommendations across a large organization
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]