Sr. Product Manager, Talent Acquisition Products at Capital One (Washington DC)
Sr. Product Manager, Talent Acquisition Products
When you look around in the world, do you see opportunities to improve interactions and design? Does the opportunity to build innovative recruiting tools and modernize the way we attract top talent sound exciting to you? If so, we have the job for you on the Talent Acquisition Products team.
We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration and delivers great experiences for our customers. We are committed to investing in technology to innovate our external candidate experience and our internal associate experience. On the Talent Acquisition Products team you will have the opportunity to spearhead new tools for identifying and selecting top talent. You will partner with teams to dig into challenges to ensure we get the right things done. You will lead our clients to identify and partner with them to deliver new technology solutions. This is simplifying the way associates engage in the Talent Acquisition process and improving the experience for our candidates. We are looking for people who obsess over removing friction from the overall candidate and associate experience and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment driven by both analysis and creativity.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with teams across Talent Acquisition and the broader international organization to identify challenges in their day to day work
- Design the roadmap for a portfolio of candidate assessment products for Talent Acquisition
- Manage a team of Product Owners in delivery of results
- Review initiatives to ensure that all requirements are met & we are audit ready
- Partner with our HR Technology, Enterprise Supplier Management, and business stakeholders to evaluate, manage, implement, and maintain a portfolio of third-party SaaS and in-house products
- Bridge between Talent Acquisition, internal customers, and HR technology teams
Characteristics we're looking for:
- Experience influencing third-party SaaS product relationships and roadmaps
- Action orientation and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products to market
- Ability to proactively identify impediments on the critical path and remove them
- Excellent communication skills to engage an organization of multiple specialties, and tell compelling stories with ease to senior executives
- A structured problem-solving approach to help a team work through a wide range of issues
- Intellectual curiosity for emerging technologies and compliance challenges
- Ability to actively seek out multiple opinions, yet make independent decisions and influence positive outcomes
- Excellent leadership skills and a solid track record in driving engagement while leading change
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in digital product management
- At least 1 year of people management experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Agile product management
- Experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).