Sr. Product Manager - SEO (Remote) at Public.com
Public.com is an investing app that makes the stock market social. By building a transparent community of investors and offering fractional shares of thousands of publicly-traded companies, we’re making the public markets work for all people.
With interest in the stock market surging among a new generation of investors, our community is growing rapidly, and we recently reached our 1MM member milestone just 18 months after launching. To support our ambitious goals, our team is growing and we’re looking for sharp, enthusiastic people who believe in our mission to fundamentally change the way people invest.
We announced our Series D funding round of $220 million in Feb. 2021, just two months after our Series C round. Our investors include Accel, Greycroft, (the original investors in Venmo) and Lakestar, as well as Will Smith (Dreamers VC), Tony Hawk, The Chainsmokers’ Mantis VC; NFL star J.J. Watt, NYU Stern professor and entrepreneur Scott Galloway, business executive Dick Parsons, Business Class founder Sophia Amoruso, and Shari Redstone’s Advancit Capital.What you’ll do:
To support our continued growth, we are searching for an outstanding leader to make SEO the centerpiece of Public.com’s organic acquisition strategy. In this role, you will lead a small, fast-moving team of designers, engineers and marketers to turn our web product into a well-oiled organic growth engine. Working closely with the VP of Acquisition and Director of Product, you’ll ideate, plan, and execute on our web product vision with a focus on technical SEO, user acquisition and conversion. You will play a highly visible role in developing our organic search strategy, building new pages and features for our users, and optimizing the experience to acquire new customers. You will be responsible for growing our SEO footprint and defining the roadmap for continued growth and improvement. You will incorporate data, research, and product sense to inform SEO strategies while managing the roadmap prioritization for an agile team.Who you are:
- 7+ years experience in product growth with an emphasis on technical SEO
- Experience optimizing large product catalogues; experience with user generated content is a huge plus
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, ahrefs, etc.
- Experience in crafting product requirements and collaborating with engineers for successful implementation
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Passionate about user experience and growing products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you can easily explain technical and complex concepts to non-technical people
- Experience managing the conversion funnel for a complex product
- Familiarity with data analytics tools: SQL, Mixpanel, Segment, etc.
- Familiarity with product tools: Jira, Asana, Pivotal Tracker, Monday etc.
Public is an equal employment opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We celebrate people of all race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.