Sr. Product Manager, SaaS at Fluidra North America (San Diego, CA)
Fluidra’s looking for a Sr. Product Manager, SaaS to join our team at our West Coast office in Carlsbad, CA.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead our Business Services Software. Fluidra SaaS products enable companies to run their swimming pool construction and service business. We are looking for someone who is passionate about innovating and delivering high quality, SaaS solutions. In this high-profile role, you will have responsibility for defining, documenting, and leading the roadmap and development of several industry leading SaaS products including ProEdge® Build and iON Pool Care. You will be presented with a continuous opportunity to work with our customers and stakeholders to identify new opportunities and enhance our product capabilities.
- Product Strategy: Define and evangelize the product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with others within the organization ensuring alignment of company objectives, product vision and stakeholder/customer feedback
- Product Requirements: Gather, analyze, and clearly articulate product requirements. Make tough prioritization decisions and maintain a balance between a robust product roadmap and delivering high quality product features
- Agile Product Owner: Create user stories and acceptance tests from themes and features granular enough for a single sprint. Lead the sprint planning meetings for the development team; create the sprint backlog using prioritized user stories from the product backlog
- Tech and Business Savvy: Be equally at ease with discussing the technology details with engineering team and communicating product requirements and strategy with business team.
- User Advocacy: Build a strong understanding of our customers (Pool builders and Pool service companies) and users to empathize with their goals/challenges and advocate for their experiences.
WHAT WE SEEK
- 5+ years of experience in product management or product development in a SaaS environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, self-directed and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Excellent negotiation skills; be decisive and assertively advocate for user experience as part of the product vision
- Ability to be flexible as needs change; move seamlessly between strategic and the tactical with a focus on the end-user needs
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
The following non-required experiences would be advantageous:
- Strong understanding of swimming pool, construction, or field service industry
- Familiarity with IoT, home automation, industrial automation, or related products
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing/business management, computer science, or engineering
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting opportunity to dive in and begin your career with a company that offers a competitive total rewards package that includes:
- 9/80 work week schedule (EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OFF!)
- Flexible vacation
- 11 paid Holidays
- Full range of health benefits including medical, dental & vision, short & long-term disability
- 401(K) matching (100% of first 3% contributed, 50% of the next 2%)
- Health and wellness programs / gym reimbursement
- Educational assistance up to $7,000 per year
- On-site self-service café / free gourmet coffee stations
- Company sponsored FUN events!
- On-site gym, ping-pong, foosball, outdoor bocce ball court, BBQ & firepit
- Generous product discounts
WHO WE ARE
Fluidra is a publicly listed company focused on developing innovative products, services and IoT solutions for the residential, commercial and wellness pool markets, globally. The company operates in over 45 countries, has over 7,000 employees and owns a portfolio of some of the industry’s most recognized and trusted brands: Polaris®, Jandy®, CMP, S.R. Smith, and Zodiac®. We also sell products under the Cover‐Pools®, iAquaLink®, Grand Effects® , Dell® and Nature2® names. With these combined resources we’re able accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
Our focus is on creating the perfect pool and wellness experience responsibly. We take our mission to heart, and our employees embody these guiding principles in everything we do: passion for success, honesty & trust, customer collaboration, teamwork and inclusion, learn and adapt, excellence and innovation.
Don't meet every single requirement listed? At Fluidra, we thrive on building an inclusive workspace, so if you are excited about this role and your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate for this role or another role in the organization. Fluidra is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Fluidra recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.
Expected salary range is $130,000 - $160,000. Fluidra offers a comprehensive total rewards / benefits program that includes base salary, annual bonus based on performance of individual and company objectives, competitive 401K matching, paid vacation and sick time, full range of health benefits, educational assistance, etc. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including skills, qualifications, experience and location. Your recruiter will provide additional details on our compensation and total rewards program.