Appcues is looking for a product manager to lead our Trial and Conversion team! We seek a hands-on problem solver that loves to delight customers with amazing experiences.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Lead a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, marketers and customer success - providing guidance and direction to realize the product goals for our trial experience.
- Create and maintain sequencing of initiatives, prioritization and trade-offs.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality.
You may be a great fit if...
- You have experience with a B2B product that offers a freemium model
- You have driven outcomes in your team with Product Led Growth tactics
- You have experience driving a business outcome while satisfying users needs and desires
- You’re familiar with various marketing platforms, tools and tactics, and have worked on supporting conversion efforts in the past.
- You absolutely love talking to customers to get the why behind the why.
- You have demonstrated collecting and analyzing both quantitative data (analytics) and qualitative data (user interviews) to inform product decisions.
- You collaborate well cross-functionally, especially with design, engineering, sales, data and engineering, to get an organization working together towards company goals.
- You have lived the product managers job of driving conversions and feature adoptions to educate and delight your customers.
- You are within a few hours difference of Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5) as the majority of the team is with 1 or 2 hours of that timezone.
100% remote - We don’t have an office so all of our employees learn and collaborate in the same way using remote work practices. This won't change post-COVID as we are committed to being 100% remote for the long-term. We work in Slack, Zoom, and a collection of modern collaboration tools. We have inclusive remote events and, after COVID times, will get together twice a year for a fun off-site retreat.
Well-being - You'll have solid health, dental, and vision plans; access to 401k, and a generous maternity and paternity leave.
Fair pay - Each role has a defined salary band, bands and salaries are audited on a regular basis to help maintain fairness and market value
Home office and tech budget - Besides paying for your work computer (Mac or PC), we offer a one-time $1000 home office stipend and an additional $500 annual budget for extra work-related technology.
Coworking space, on us - Home office not cutting it? We'll reimburse your monthly coworking fees.
Equity - We want everyone invested in our success. We grant every employee equity in the company.
Transparency and collaboration - We foster team alignment with meetings of all shapes and sizes—a monthly all-hands meeting called FirstThurs, weekly team lunches, and Lunch & Learns., and an annual learning stipend.
Unlimited vacation - We believe time away to reflect and explore makes us all more productive, so we expect each employee to take a minimum of ten days of vacation per year. Employees based in the USA also take off all US federal holidays. Employees residing in other countries can choose to follow their local national holidays or US federal holidays.
At Appcues, our mission is to help teams build products their users love. With Appcues, you can create in-product experiences (user onboarding, feature announcements, checklists, and more) without writing any code. We believe it’s the non-technical people who often have the best information about a user’s needs and desires, and we give them the tools to act.
We’re a dynamic group of talented teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, their work, and the success story we are writing. Our values are not just words. We live by them.
Appcues is an equal opportunity employer that commits to diversity and inclusion and also celebrates it. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or marital status. We believe that diverse teams foster a more inclusive company culture, build better products, and are more human, humane, and fun.
Read Full Job Description