Sr. Product Manager, Pharma at Tealium (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:32 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, May 14, 2022
WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world’s largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data – spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices — so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium’s turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium’s customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers’ and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As part of the Tealium Product team, you will build a highly specialized Healthcare offering that will drive adoption and realization of value for some of the world’s biggest brands. This particular role is an opportunity to help define our strategy and features necessary to design and deliver a specialized version of our core platform that helps Pharma customers innovate and achieve business outcomes. The role will then expand into other areas of Healthcare.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Help define the overall vision and strategy for Tealium’s Vertical Product within Healthcare, with a focus on Pharmaceutical
- Identify key technology integrations required to improve customer value
- Work closely with the Partner Product team to define the scope and requirements for each integration
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams (sales, customer success, and product marketing) to understand the needs of our existing and future Healthcare customers through deep discovery
- Build out highly specialized use cases and customer journeys that highlight the ‘Art of the Possible’
- Be an evangelist for the Healthcare/Pharma Vertical Product in customer meetings, webinars and events
- Coordinate closely with customers to create Super Fans within the customer base Leverage data to inform your strategic and tactical product decisions and measure outcomes
- Measure adoption and impact for each integration
- Provide ruthless prioritization and focus for engineering teams to deliver customer value
- Maintain a prioritized pipeline of possible features and integrations
- Build internal partners to drive product adoption by contributing to go-to-market strategies, enablement activities, webinars, product demos, documentation, and more
WHAT YOU BRING TO TEALIUM
- 5+ years as a Product Manager in the Healthcare/Pharma space working with MarTech and business partners to deliver on strategic goals
- Exposure to Pharmaceutical is a must!!
- Experience in simplifying complex technical workflows into streamlined user experiences within Healthcare
- BS/BA degree in technology-related field, or equivalent
- Experience with UI-heavy products and technology teams
- Value obsession and customer empathy; you advocate for the customer and look for ways to make them the hero
- Well-versed in the Martech industry
- You are a natural at conducting user interviews, speaking the voice of the customer, and evangelizing product adoption internally and externally
- You know how to build strong relationships and can inspire a winning spirit with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales.
- You are a highly accountable product manager and show genuine care about the people, processes, and technology involved in making a successful product come to life
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE WOWs ABOUT TEALIUM
At Tealium, we don’t just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
- Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work), our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
- Mosaic, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
- Tealium Cares, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
- Tealium Connects (remote-first working), enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment
- Tealium Ownership, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
- Tealium Time, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
- Healium, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
- Healium Be-Well Break, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all
- Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium), offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
- Health and Related Benefits Programs, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium’s solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.
*Offerings vary by level and location.
More Information on Tealium
Tealium operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in San Diego, CA. Tealium was founded in 2008. It has 622 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 18 open jobs at Tealium, click here.
Read Full Job Description