Sr. Product Manager - New Ventures at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is building out a New Ventures business unit with the goal of researching, developing, and scaling a new generation of products and business lines that can have a substantial impact on Toast’s long-term growth. We are searching for a product manager to help us with our new strategic brand focused advertising initiatives.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Work closely with business and engineering team members to develop the roadmap for advertising and marketing capabilities, geared towards brands whose target audience are restaurant guests
- Drive requirements for engineering
- Work with other Toast stakeholders to ensure internal alignment
- Support customer related activities to develop proposals for trials and execute campaigns
- Work with team and customers to test and quickly evolve product as needed based on results of tests
- Develop case studies
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in advertising and marketing tech, specifically in product management
- Working with product teams to launch new products/custom ad servers/ ad units
- Experience working with and managing engagements with brand clients and agencies
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and communication skills.
- Passionate about technology startups
- Undergraduate Degree
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience in an early stage technology startup
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.