Sr. Product Manager, Mobile at GoDaddy (Remote)
Join our team…
Product Management at GoDaddy is a mission critical role, with both strategic and operational responsibilities. You’ll work with Engineering, UX, and other internal teams to decide what products and services we build, why they exist, and how they maximize impact to our mission.
Product Managers set the product vision and drive delivery, uniting the team and company in pursuit of empowering more small businesses to realize more success. They are the voice of our customers, obsessed with creating business value by first creating customer value. They are passionate and entrepreneurial. They have found simplicity on the other side of complexity, with a clear track record of bringing products to market and making an impact at scale.
Help us build out the new GoDaddy mobile experience as part of the Mobile Ventures team. In this role, you’ll be joining a group comprised of product and engineering leaders who share a passion for building innovative products that customers love to use and that generate measurable results for their businesses. At Mobile Ventures we take away the hard parts of running a business, so that our users can focus on the joy of making their businesses grow. Our users are ambitious, driven, and highly creative go-getters, entrepreneurs, and dreamers and we make it our mission to ensure they’re equipped with the tools and knowledge to make their mark on the world – whatever that may be.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
This role can be performed in Canada, the United Kingdom, South Africa, or anywhere in the United States that isn't specifically called out above as ineligible.
What you'll get to do...
Reporting to a Director of Product Management within GoDaddy Mobile Ventures, this role will be working to build out a key part of the Mobile Ventures strategy.
Key Jobs to be done:
- Leading, planning, creating, and delivering products/product value within the Mobile Ventures ecosystem.
- Clearly understand product opportunities, identify and de-risk roadmaps with appropriate tradeoffs.
- Actively work with analytics, design, engineering, and cross functional stakeholders to deliver roadmaps.
- Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction and provide transparency into the process.
- Understand the iOS and Android ecosystem and can leverage platform functionality to improve user experiences.
You will work closely with the other Mobile Ventures Product Managers, product designers, engineers, data scientists, marketing, and support teams to craft a great end-to-end experience that goes beyond the pixels on the screen. You’ll need to be data-driven, iterative in approach, and relentless in delivering high-value customer-focused products.
- Drive the product strategy and delivery of innovative new product features as part of the Mobile Ventures roadmap.
- Help define the overall strategy for UI/UX, and business plan to achieve a best-in-class User Experience within the squad roadmap.
- Conduct market and user research to identify user needs.
- Prioritize product opportunities by determining the most important customer problems and prioritize which problems to address first.
- Lead and participate in planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on the direction of products.
- Lead and manage a cross-functional squad in product, design, and engineering.
- Clearly communicate the vision and goals of existing and new product features.
- Establish requirements and specifications for new product features.
- Develop and track metrics to assess the success of product features and determine necessary enhancements.
- Write clear user stories with detailed acceptance criteria
- Set and execute on quarterly OKRs that align with the Mobile Venture’s vision
- Build and manage product backlogs and contribute to the roadmap
- Ensure Jira/Confluence/roadmap documents are kept up to date
- Identify, chase and resolve blockers to squad progress
- Work with the Product Marketing team to plan feature launches
- Continuously improve our ways of working
- Present inspiring demos and customer stories
Your experience should include...
- You have 4+ years of Product experience and have demonstrated exceptional results as a product manager at technology companies, SaaS experience preferred
- You have experience defining and delivering complex SaaS products at scale
- You apply the scientific method (experimentation) to make data-driven decisions about approaches to value creation
- You are an evangelist who enjoys passionately sharing customer stories and how products can change customers’ lives
- You are energized by solving customer problems, an expert in designing and gathering customer inputs that yield more customer-centric products, services, and experiences
- You have demonstrated an ability to define and prioritize initiatives while working cross-functionally and managing complex stakeholder relationships and dependencies
- You have successfully collaborated with designers, developers, marketers, and customers in an agile environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to work across multiple projects, align on objectives, and prioritize the most impactful deliverables
- You have experience establishing direction, goals, expectations, and work plans across teams
- Bonus: experience starting or running a small business or building products or services for small business customers.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.