LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You can build partnerships that move our business forward
You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
The Maven Messenger team at LivePerson is looking for a talented Senior Technical Product Manager. We seek a candidate who can own the most critical part of our consumer-facing product and implement a program of continuous improvement, experimentation and optimization. The ideal candidate will have a talent for working with engineering, science, data and UI/UX resources to drive measurable improvements to a well-defined consumer conversion metric.
We will provide you the grounds to succeed, an embracing working environment and very complex and interesting technical challenges to solve.
In this role you will:
- Shape the future of the project with ownership of the most critical functionality in our consumer facing product.
- Join an established team with strong technical depth and innovation. Join an established project that is being taken to the next level (in resourcing, funding and expectations).
- Collaborate with engineering leaders, business stakeholders, executives, UI/UX designers, data analysts, data scientists and engineers to develop a roadmap and long-term vision for the product(s) you own.
- Have access to cutting edge technologies, cloud-first development and deployment, a mature technical ecosystem.
Your qualifications are:
- 6+ years of experience in Technical Product Management, specifically in working with software product management
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- MBA or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working with personalization engines and/or a content or ad feeds/sites with experiment-driven development and clear conversion KPIs
- Experience collaborating with Data Science resources on designing and implementing optimization algorithms or personalization algorithms
- Proven success leading a technical product involving continuous optimization and clearly demonstrating a data-driven approach to product management
- Experience working with software products utilizing machine-learning based optimization methods, is a plus
- Experience working with messaging software, is a plus
- Experience working with Mobile UI (native or web), is a plus
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits, flexible time off, plus snacks and drinks to keep your mind fresh and stomach full. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.