Sr. Product Manager (copy) at 8x8 (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:18 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 21, 2022
As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Senior Product Manager
Location - Portugal, remote
8x8 is looking for an experienced Product Manager with an extensive background working with building a product. Our ideal candidate enjoys working in dynamic and high-growth environments and is experienced in managing complex projects that require direction and influence across multiple teams.
To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter, take accountability, speak up, work at a quick pace, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must possess superior interpersonal and communication skills so you can quickly build rapport with stakeholders. You have the unique opportunity to work with various teams across the business, our customers, and even our executive team.
Identify market opportunities, build use cases, and define a product roadmap for our third-party integration strategy at the platform level.
• Create a strategic vision that is defined by a product roadmap
• Ability to take ownership to synthesize and identify a problem and determine the set of outcomes that will address the problem and recommend a solution.
• Plan and create sets of metrics, be held accountable for the metrics, and set goals and success criteria to track these metrics.
• Prioritize features, assess requirements, articulate these to Engineers, identify dependencies and accept finished work based on criteria while considering tradeoffs in bringing products to market.
• Needs minimal direction in seeking out and engaging with stakeholders to determine features to be built with any risks, assumptions, or concerns documented and understood.
• Realizes and identifies trade-offs of product decisions both technically and for the customer value.
• Communicates effectively with both stakeholders and engineers to ensure product clarity and understanding. This includes clarity execution within engineering as well as business value to departments like Sales, Support, and Marketing.
• Builds strategic relationships with third parties and vendors to drive a mutually beneficial relationship for both groups.
• Provide clear and concise updates and recommendations to executive leadership
• Evangelize the product representing 8x8 at industry events and with customers, prospects, partners as well as internal groups such as Product Marketing, Sales, System Integrators, Alliances, and Customer Support.
• Extensive experience in working with Engineering teams and Business Stakeholders
• Knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
• Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
• Excellent project delivery skills
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills
• Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
• Self-motivated and directed
• Keen attention to detail
• Degree in Computer Science, Business Process, MIS, or comparable degree
• Telephony experience or contact center experience is a plus
Working at 8x8
• Industry-leading, award-winning technology and recognized on two Gartner Magic Quadrants
• Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
• Encouragement and environment to make a difference
• Fun – check out our Instagram posts in the UK, Romania, and the US, the smiles are real
• Deep passion for doing the best for our customers, giving them the best service and the best technology
• Competitive packages, including bonus, benefits, and equity (stock)
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
View the Participant Poster in English | Español.
View the Right to Work Poster in English | Español.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at [email protected] (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
More Information on 8x8
8x8 operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Campbell, CA and New York, NY. 8x8 was founded in 2022. It has 2147 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 63 open jobs at 8x8, click here.
Read Full Job Description