Sr. Product Manager – Connected Care at Chewy (Bellevue)
Chewy’s mission is to be the most trusted and convenient destination for pet parents and partners everywhere. We view pets (and pet parents) as family and are obsessed with meeting their needs and exceeding customer expectations through every interaction. Within Chewy, the Chewy Health team is focused on redefining how vets and pet parents care for their pets, and are on a multi-year journey to reinvent the experience of working with your veterinarian to keep your pets happy and healthy.
As part of this mission, the Chewy Health Services team is hiring a Sr. Product Manager – Connected Care in our Bellevue, WA offices to help us build a suite of services that enable a seamless omnichannel customer experience for pet parents to engage with their vet across the full lifecycle of care. This position is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a team that seeks to reinvent how care is delivered in the pet health industry, and work in one of the most dynamic and innovative teams at Chewy.
As Sr. Product Manager – Connected Care you will be pivotal in defining and executing the vision for the how customers engage with their veterinary clinics across all channels and touchpoints, including how they schedule appointments, interact with veterinarians and staff in the clinics, pay for services and get the medications and post-appointment support they need to manage their pets health after their visit. You will collaborate cross-functionally across Product, Design, Technology, Merchandising, Customer Service, Operations, and Executive teams to create, build, and execute a product vision and multi-year roadmap for this new suite of products. If you are a customer-obsessed product manager with a history of delivering impactful solutions, join us to be part of an exciting journey in a fast growing and innovative team to bring the vision to life.
What You’ll Do:
- Use your customer first mindset to guide the development and delivery of best-in-class customer experiences
- Be the expert in the needs and value drivers of pet parents seeking care for their pets, as well as the needs and value drivers of the veterinarian and their staff who work in veterinary clinics: Triangulate those insights, with product usage data, industry/consumer trends and competitive insights to build, optimize and scale a connected care experience for pet parents.
- Write detailed requirements and use cases/user stories and communicate them effectively with business stakeholders
- Imagine and explore feasibility of bold, new ideas that would be impactful to our customers
- Define and analyze measures of success (KPIs) for new features and enhancements; transform these customer and business insights into clear requirements for product enhancements and new features
- Develop and maintain a roadmap and prioritized product backlog ensuring product vision aligns with both customer and business goals
- Create mechanisms to track progress and deliverables related to product/feature suite you own across all tech and non-tech tracks
- Identify and proactively mitigate risks to project deliverables and timelines
- Monitor performance of your product(s) and measure impact of product enhancements; communicate impact clearly across the organization and use to drive prioritization
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal (and external) teams to deliver features with strong customer and business value
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in digital product management or related field
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, develop, deliver and scale products or services that deliver measurable customer & business benefit
- Proven track record of delivering projects from start to finish
- Demonstrated success building and scaling omni-channel user experiences in a retail, healthcare, hospitality or or consumer services business.
- Demonstrated expertise in mobile technologies and platforms; demonstrated success launching and managing “mobile first” experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive, and a collaborative work style
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Aptitude to analyze, communicate and present metrics, plans and decisions effectively to support recommendations across a large organization
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Position requires periodic travel (~10%)
- Experience with launching new technology products/services to veterinary clinics OR medical practices
- Strong understanding of the overall pet care industry and recent trends
- In depth experience and understanding of the veterinary profession in the US
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected].
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected].