Sensor Tower is looking for a veteran Product Manager to own our ASO and App Intel products. You should be an expert in organic UA and intimately familiar with the App Store and Play store, ideally from the first hand experience of publishing mobile apps. This is a newly created position within our rapidly growing product organization.
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible for owning the product vision, strategy, design, and execution of the App Intel and ASO products within the Sensor Tower platform
- You will work closely with partners across engineering, design, product marketing, and commercial teams to deliver products that help app developers and marketers inform their UA strategies with incredible insights
- You will work regularly and closely with our fast-growing product management team, and provide thought leadership on organic user acquisition and how it relates to app publishers
- You will own backlog grooming and prioritization for our ASO and App Intel Products while collaborating with stakeholders
Experience We Want To See
- You’re an expert at organic user acquisition with a deep knowledge of ASO, App Store Features and publishing In-App Events
- You have extensive experience as a product manager, product marketing manager or UA manager
- You've owned product strategy, end to end delivery, and communicated results to senior leadership
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- You’re familiar with common ASO tools such as AppTweak, App Radar, etc.
- Bonus points for paid UA, live-ops or monetization experience
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
- Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
- Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
- Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Read Full Job Description