Sr. Product Manager, Ad Experiences at The Walt Disney Company (Santa Monica)
As a Sr Product Manager within the Ad Platform technology team at DMED, you will be a part of the team redefining TV advertising. You will be responsible for product vision, strategy and execution to establish the future of The Walt Disney Company’s advertising experience & playback needs across Disney’s streaming video OTT, Mobile and Web applications. The right person for this role can identify business value, solve complex technical problems, concisely articulate solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders and ultimately drive results. If you are someone that can drive strategy, create viewer first advertising experiences and bring a passion for building the future of advertising technology, at a fast pace, this is a great role for you.
- Execute on product strategy and plan for core areas of ad experiences, formats and instrumentation across OTT, Mobile and Web applications.
- Responsible for product prioritization, including value identification, cost savings and progress against the broader business strategy, within your specific area
- Maintain expected standards across the team for product specifications, backlog health, and consumable user stories for engineering partners
- Product owner for a Scrum team by participating agile ceremonies, responsible for prioritization, backlog refinement, and feature definition
- Hold a deep compassion for our users, and creatively tackle problems with a viewer-first mentality
- Support evaluation and recommend investments to maximize the financial results of the product portfolio
- Collaborate with other product managers to drive innovation in creative executions, measurement, ad experiences and formats
- Enumerate and identify clear business critical metrics for setting annualized objectives and partnering with GTM and financial planning to meet them
- Partner with the Platform Operations team to optimize the ongoing
Basic Qualifications :
- 7+ years of product management experience, highly preferred from established technology or digital media company
- Strong knowledge for consumer products, video and display ad formats.
- Understanding of how sales organizations operate and function in media organizations
- Proven experience and success in a product role with the ability to demonstrate a record of success
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of tech and non-tech partners
- Ability to influence, collaborate, and deliver solutions in a sophisticated, always-changing environment