Job Posting Title
Sr. Director Product Portfolio Planning
This role will be at the core of defining a vision and executing a broad-based product strategy encompassing a five-year detailed product portfolio roadmap. This individual will work closely with Product Management leadership to drive the product planning exercises. The role will be responsible for developing a pipeline of growth opportunities and defining key dependencies. This position entails market research, resource analysis, and technology assessments in line with achieving growth and revenue targets.
The individual will work closely with customers, regulatory agencies, commercial teams and engineering to ensure that market requirements and customer needs are built-in to future product releases. This role will be at the forefront of Aristocrat's continuing mission to maintain a leadership position in the market through effective and creative product evolution and strategy.
This position is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
What You'll Do
- Drive new products and solutions within the organization with consideration of competitive factors, market demand, risk management, program economics, strategic fit, and operational complexity
- Formulate and execute a 5-year rolling Strategic Roadmap in support of portfolio plans
- Work with a complex global network of development teams to effectively communicate product requirements and prioritize associated development activities
- Ownership of customer and market requirements planning and prioritization of business opportunities
- Work with cross-functional group of stakeholders - Marketing, Compliance, Sales, Field Service, and D&D - to ascertain business value and formalize associated functional requirements
- Stay abreast of latest advancements in technology, competition, industry developments, and regulatory environment.
- Develop, implement, and maintain product portfolio roadmaps and life cycle management processes.
- Define and communicate product positioning and value proposition
- Maintain Strategic Product Roadmaps thru partnership with senior product and development leadership
What We're Looking For
- Extensive knowledge of product lifecycle management, product strategies, product requirements and roadmap planning, and product requirements decision making.
- Ability to effectively define product requirements and formulate roadmap plans
- Demonstrable capability to negotiate requirements and make decisions effectively across a diverse range of key stakeholders
- Ability to create, formalize, and implement, a product portfolio strategy
- Track record of decision-making and effective prioritization of business needs
- Ability to deliver information succinctly and accurately to senior decision makers.
- Ability to influence cross-culturally across a range of global stakeholders in engineering, sales, operations, and marketing organizations.
- Ability to work in a dynamic global organization, supporting regional marketing and customer insight functions to deliver fact-based product & market requirements
- Must be a "team-player" with the ability to work within collaborative environments to organize and facilitate program reviews, roadmap reviews, new product initiation meetings and investigations, and business case reviews
- Ability and desire to interact and engage in substantive dialogue with all levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical and market research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We're a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.