Draper UT, Remote - USA
We are seeking a Sr. Director of FP&A (Product & Technology) to join our team and help us transform the support we provide our product and technology functions. Reporting to the VP of Finance, this person will work closely with Product & Tech senior leadership, along with all operational teams that help support our business. We're looking for someone with experience in FP&A, financial model building, and experience coordinating and collaborating on various cross-functional projects.
Who you're committed to being:
- An excellent communicator.
- Leader. Demonstrating leadership that builds a culture of performance throughout the company.
- Naturally interested in changing and improving our process and budget management.
- Attentive to detail and willing to focus and commit to ensure quality work output.
- You are a highly upbeat person who is a strategic problem solver, proficient with prioritization, partner engagement, analytics, statistics and business intelligence.
- You have the ability to paint and evolve a long-term vision, while executing on a near-term plan.
- You understand how to get the best from people. You're eager to learn from peers and business partners.
What you'll own:
- Lead the product financial modeling efforts, including the build up of headcount requirements, and all directly and indirectly connected teams.
- Build out, manage, and streamline robust financial reporting models as business needs change. Provide analytics to drive both short-term and long-term financial modeling for the business.
- Develop bottoms-up forecasting and top-down analysis for department expense planning.
- Perform financial analysis to support senior management's strategic decision making.
- Consolidate and report monthly and quarterly budget vs. actuals.
- Manage headcount and budget, and support Executives and their teams in various aspects of headcount and financial planning.
- Partner with the Finance Systems team in helping to drive adoption and implementation of Anaplan.
- Streamline the budget reporting process and create executive level reports.
Experience you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, IT, or other analytics-related fields. MBA preferred.
- 5-9 years of experience, preferably with a background in investment banking or corporate finance. SaaS experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong ability to work with and present to senior business leadership, including executives, along with all other layers of management.
- Attention to detail, due to the nature of the role and reporting visibility. Ability to appropriately evaluate and safeguard sensitive information.
- Understanding of regular budget and reporting cadence at month-end and quarter-end.
- Ability to partner with leadership within the company in planning and executing on the annual operating plan process.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office/G Suite, with an ability to build and maintain expansive financial models, including both short and long-term planning models.
- Experience with Anaplan, NetSuite, Tableau, and other SaaS financial software packages a plus, but not required.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.