Sr. Associate, Product Management - Card Site Marketing and UX (Washington DC)
Sr. Associate, Product Management - Card Site Marketing and UX
More than 60 million customers rely on us every day to enable fast, frictionless access to their money and empower them with tools, insights, and support so they have healthy financial futures. That's why we're here-a bold team of digital entrepreneurs, designers, marketing experts, analysts and engineers working to reinvent the consumer experience for our Card Site.
As a Sr. Associate, Product Management - Card Site Marketing and UX , you will:
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize visitor experiences
- Use data and customer research to form hypotheses, then work with partners to design and execute tests that'll prove/disprove those hypotheses
- Ship new user experiences through an Agile software team of UI and back-end developers
- Collaborate daily with UX designers, content strategists and business partners to understand the opportunities, design specific content tests to run on the homepage, and then see how those tests affect the business and customer experience
- With partners, define and analyze metrics to measure the success of those tests; ideally even coming up with dashboards everyone can see at any time, thereby improving our speed in seeing and communicating results
- Own your product/features from cradle to grave, including gaining alignment with stakeholders, measuring results, and optimizing for value down the road
We want you if you are:
- Intellectually Curious . You ask why, you explore, you're not afraid to blurt out your crazy idea or follow an email chain for weeks to find someone with an answer. Comfortable with ambiguity, a hunger to learn and a seeker of new challenges
- Communicator & Influencer. You can communicate complex ideas clearly regardless of your audience. Our team knows their priorities and why they're doing what they're doing. You always can rally associates to work with you
- Do-er. You're biased toward action, you try things and sometimes you fail. You can get around roadblocks and stay focused on your goals. You're well organized, able to multitask and able to prioritize your work
- Passionate & Customer Focus . You care about growing others and bringing them together around what's possible. You get a thrill from the journey of building and shipping products, and you have a desire and ability to connect with our external or internal customers to fully understand their needs
- Learner. You have an appetite to learn new things or new technologies all while exhibiting humbleness when the time comes to ask for help
- Team Player. You enjoy working with diverse people and driving the team toward a common goal. You have the ability to put the team before yourself and establish long-lasting relationships
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of product management experience or at least 1 year of experience in product design, agile delivery, business analysis, data science, or software engineering
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- 1+ years translating business strategy or analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 1+ years of experience working on core product platforms powering digital experiences
- 1+ years working with cross functional teams as a product owner in an agile development process
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).