SolarLeadFactory - Product Manager - Direct Hire [Remote] at Braintrust
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - United States only (Time Zone: CST | Partial overlap)
- SALARY: $80,000 – $150,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week
You’re looking for a way to make a huge positive difference in the world & help the companies on the front lines of the solar revolution!
You want to be part of a small but driven team making a big impact on one of the most pressing issues of our time. You share some of our client's core values including “Work that Matters”, “Make Learning the Key Metric”, “Always be Testing Something,” and “Master your Craft”.
Most importantly, you love helping to build better user experiences and delivering value in a way that drives the mission of the company forward.
In order to be successful in this position you must be skilled, highly organized, efficient, proactive, analytical, tech savvy, and an excellent communicator.Requirements:
- 5-10 years of experience in product management in online technology companies
- Managing software development teams: frontend, backend, UX, design, QA
- Scrum management
- Product discovery and planning
- Marketing project management
- Being the 'integrator' for all team projects
- Outstanding intellectual ability: able to process, organize, and synthesize information.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with a team to find great solutions
- Solar experience is not required, but an interest in solar is
- Efficient, fast-moving, doer
- Ambition to grow
- Problem solving, ability to find solutions, and getting things done
- Ability to maintain equanimity in trying situations
- Technical background
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Bonus Attributes:
- Conversion-rate optimization experience.
- Online marketing project experience
- Experience with continuous delivery, automated testing, or general DevOps.
- Quantitative analysis skill/experience.
If you’re excited by driving rapid product innovation in a data-driven company, and in an environment with enough user traffic to test new ideas weekly, this role could be for you.
As product manager you will be responsible for the entire product development process: product discovery, planning, Scrum management, and live product testing.
'Product' means any user-facing value we create, whether for internal stakeholders or external customers. Examples of internal product could include anything from reporting views that drive business decisions to our client's proprietary lead-scoring & predictive analytics models. External-facing product examples include their user funnel and UX, from impression to installed solar panels.
Ultimately your role will be to both help organize and consistently drive their product vision through to completion, project manage their product pipeline, run product and customer discovery to glean qualitative insights, manage product testing experiments, mine the data along with their data team looking for insights, and so on--all directed at moving the needle on key company KPIs.
You will be supported by, and work with, the entire team.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.