Software Product Manager - Remote at Cognizant Softvision (Dallas, TX)
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands.
Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents. Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at www.cognizantsoftvision.com or follow us @WeAreSoftvision.
We are looking for an exceptional Software Product Manager - Remote to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Working with various stakeholders to understand and define the products that meet their demands
- Create the product roadmap
- Managing and making visible the product backlog
- Prioritizing the list of requirements for future product development.
- Changing the order of items in the product backlog.
- Being available to the development team at all times to answer any questions team members have regarding the customer’s needs and the customer’s views of how the team is implementing a product feature.
- Experience of working as a Software Product Manager
- Working knowledge of complete SDLC lifecycle.
- Strong experience of Agile methodology
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of creating professional, concise, complete functional specifications.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects
- Ability to work effectively with end-users, project teams, management, and vendors with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as individual contributor.
- Experience using JIRA as a Requirements Management , Defect tool.
- Experience with MS Office products, including Visio and MS Project.
- Experience in healthcare industry is a big plus
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.