Senior TA Partner- Product Management at Toast (Remote)
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As a member of the Toast Tech TA Product & Design team, you’ll join a collaborative group who care about their craft, and who value the deep relationships they’ve built with their partners across the business. In addition to finding the right person for each job we work, we make time to have some fun along the way!
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Work directly with senior leaders across Product Management teams to ensure we build talent pipelines to fit our functional needs, our mission, and our culture.
- Build sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines with due consideration to the importance of both quality and diversity
- Source, interview, present and close a diverse slate of candidates for Product Management and related roles across North America
- Collaborate on creating and implementing recruiting strategies that will impact the long-range growth of the company
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Demonstrable success in sourcing and full life cycle recruiting for technical roles, especially Product Management
- Experience sourcing, and closing candidates in a competitive market
- Ability to work in a sometimes ambiguous, growing company environment
- Strong communication skills in all directions (internally, externally, cross functionally)
- Committed to creating and facilitating an excellent candidate experience
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.