Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is hiring a Product Specialist to build deep knowledge in the Forecasting area of our product, develop thought leadership on best practices, and drive customer engagement for that part of the Clari platform. This role is perfect for someone who loves learning the ins and outs of how a product works and understanding not only the technical details but also the business use cases and value. You also get excited about working closely with our customers who want to be early adopters of new products. You’ll partner closely with Product Managers as well as the Professional Services, Customer Success, and Technical Support teams. This role is part of the Product team.
This is a fully remote opportunity but is preferred to be worked from the Western time zone.
- Lead Subject Matter Expert (SME): Each customer-facing team has a SME representative (Sales Engineering, Implementation, CSMs, Support, etc.). You will be the lead SME and set the meeting cadence, facilitate SME meetings, support enablement of the SMEs, and foster collaboration
- Consult customers: Advise customers on best practices and support them to maximize the value they are getting from that part of the platform
- Champion beta rollouts: Partner closely with Product & Engineering to drive early roll-outs of new products and features within the Revenue Intelligence product area
- Develop playbooks: Build playbooks for successful rollouts of the Forecasting products and champion new use cases
- Drive adoption: Develop & execute programs to drive adoption for the Revenue Intelligence Product area
- Channel learnings into product: Partner closely with the Product team to ensure learnings from customers & customer requests are factored into the product roadmap
- Thought leadership & documentation: Develop & document best practices to help scale knowledge across the revenue team and ensure product documentation is up-to-date
- 5+ years experience in Enterprise-level implementation, sales engineering, or a technical customer success role - consulting background is a plus
- Experience with SaaS applications & sales domain knowledge (extensive SFDC knowledge required)
- Experience with forecasting processes is preferred
- Superior communication skills
- Strong project management, quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage time
- Team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations
- Startup experience, or you work well in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description