Senior Product Operations Manager at TripActions
We’re looking for a Senior Product Operations Manager to join our team. The Product Operations team is responsible for both horizontal program management touching our entire platform and vertical Product Area ownership. As the critical interface between our R&D function (Product, Engineering) and field teams (Sales, Customer success, Support), the Product Operations team members are experts on our users, our product and help to define our product release strategy and operationalise the feedback we hear from our customers.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product & Operations, your role will be to oversee strategic product operations program management specific to the Enterprise segment. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a high growth environment and easily adjusts to rapid changes in people, process, and product. You have the ability to manage stakeholders of all levels, oversee complex and cross-functional programs and the technical chops to debug a complex integration while maintaining the perspective of why the integration matters. You are able to think both strategically and tactically, and effectively translate broad business requirements into actionable engineering requirements, and vice versa.
Ultimately, you believe in the power of empathy to bring different perspectives to the same table and are committed to helping TripActions deliver an amazing customer experience through your incredible cross-border, cross-functional stakeholder engagement expertise.
At the heart of your duties, you will challenge, manage, and oversee the Enterprise segment’s product requirements. You will partner with Product and Operations leaders throughout the organization to do so. More specifically:
- Product Program Management
- Own both internal and external facing program management
- Identify and coordinate the interdependencies among projects, products, and other important strategic initiatives across the organization
- Assess product-market fit requirements for new products, enhancements and emerging markets through internal and external research and effective data analysis
- Program manage product changes across various Product teams to ensure the product-market fit requirements are delivered on-time and to specification
- Serve as a technical champion of key product domains and operationalise QA and subsequent rollout of planned beta programs
- Product Feedback
- Act as the liaison between Customer Success, Sales and Support for all product feedback and quarterly roadmap planning
- Be able to strategically prioritise product change requests based on issue volume, users impacted, revenue impact, and other relevant metrics
- Identify problem areas impacted by the product post-launch
- Track core business metrics related to the product (adoption, impact on performance)
- Flag, define and strategically manage the prioritisation of product bugs for resolution
- Enablement and Change Management: Act as the cross-functional partner to Product, PMM, Change Owners and our customer-facing teams (Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, Support) by understanding and communicating all upcoming product features and user experience changes
- Incident Management : Be responsible for monitoring any potential outages and managing through to resolution any incidents in partnership with Engineering and teams throughout the organisation.
- Be responsible for creation and maintenance of all internal facing technical documentation.
- Be able to troubleshoot complex technical concepts in our platform like SSO setup, API and file-based vendor data exchange, user profile management, and external expense tool integrations.
- 7+ years working experience, 5+ years in product, operations, or data-driven customer success in a technology company
- Strong communication skills with superior presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively at all levels internally and externally
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong attention to details, with ability to drill down into very tactical considerations to ensure accuracy in deliverables while driving larger strategic initiatives forward.
- Self-starter and autonomous, ability to multi-task, work independently, prioritize and get things done
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, human relations and organization skills
- At ease in new, ambiguous scenarios with a view to problem solve with great, efficient effect
- Positive attitude, team player