Senior Product Operations Manager - Rides Growth at Uber
Rides Growth is a newly formed team that reports up to Mobility leadership. We are tasked with holistically optimizing Uber's key consumer funnels across Mobility products (e.g., Uber X, Uber Pool) and across all regions. We are a small, nimble team that is empowered to define how Uber looks at and solves for its end-to-end consumer funnels; to focus the company on the highest ROI opportunities to improve conversion, and to rapidly define and execute on high potential product improvements and growth experiments and then scale out improvements to our funnel across all markets.
About the Role
The small x-functional team you will be a part of consists of PM, product analytics, and product operations and requires the ability to flex across these functions. We will partner closely with engineering, design, operations, legal and other functions to drive change.
What You'll Do
- Program management: drive x-functional working group to develop and execute against an ambitious roadmap of funnel improvements and experiments.
- Strategy & analytics: use SQL to access the data you need independently, and use it to conduct analyses and build models and forecasts. Use data as an input to growth strategy. You should have a high facility with data and be comfortable partnering with product analytics, data science, and data engineering as needed.
- Storytelling, presentation to leadership audiences: regular e-mail updates to executive leadership and drive storytelling and presentation up to C-level internal audiences across functions
- Opportunity identification & evaluation: in addition to coming up with your own ideas, partner closely with other functions to look at funnel drop-offs and changes, competitor funnels and product improvements, and input from partner teams (e.g., regional ops teams) to build and maintain our prioritized pipeline of growth opportunities. Maintain a structured and data-driven prioritization framework across opportunities.
- 4+ years professional experience
- Comfort with SQL and data analysis
- Experience working with senior executives
- Project/program management experience
- Experience in a comparable role (e.g., on a Growth team)
- Work experience in Tech
- Functional experience in strategy and/or analytics
- Experience in top-tier strategy consulting, investment banking, or similar
- Prior experience working on new teams and with ambiguity and fast-paced environments
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.