Senior Product Operations Manager, Marketplace at Uber
Product teams at Uber create the vision for the future of urban mobility: deeply understanding our customers to solve their transportation needs with innovative technology. Uber's Marketplace team creates the technology behind our ridesharing marketplace by connecting riders with drivers at the push of a button. Our solutions expand user access, deliver reliability, and provide more transportation choices to users across our global markets.
About the Role
The fundamental goal of Product Operations is to ensure we create the right products to move our business forward. Product Operations works closely with cross-functional partners to surface needs, prioritize, test, rollout and iterate on products.
What You'll Do
- Define the operating structure and processes to implement on product strategy as an individual contributor on a highly-effective product operations team
- Lead a community of strategic leaders to encourage meaningful impact to the business
- Maintain regular communications with key partners across the org
- Ensure functional partners are aligned on key objectives for the program/product
- Advise product teams on the global feasibility of products throughout the product lifecycle
- Develop an end-to-end product rollout plan, and project-manage implementation
- Collaborate with key partners (legal, tax, policy, support etc) to prepare the product for launch
- Track core business metrics related to the product
- Identify key problem areas and/or geographies impacted by the product post-launch
- Surface and advocate for key insights from the business to advise product improvements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations, business consulting, finance or similar analytical role
- SQL Proficiency
- Deep analytical experience
- Experience in real-time pricing, incentives, and marketplace dynamics
- Understanding of supply and demand models
- Large scale, global project management experience
- Excellent communication, the ability to engage internal and external customers
- Deep understanding of the user experience
- Ability to use data to inform and support critical decisions
- Prior experience working on global projects, or in an international setting
- People management experience
- Economics or quantitative experience is a plus
- Strategic alignment, able to bring key partners across functions together
- Ability to foster collaboration and facilitate teamwork
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this