Who We Are
From search to keys, Remine is revolutionizing the home-buying experience by developing a seamless product suite and digital real estate journey. We’re a fast-growing technology company that serves over 1,000,000 real estate professionals in both North America and Canada. Today, our best-in-class technology efficiently connects mortgage lenders, agents, and consumers in one streamlined experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Product Manager at Remine, you’ll be working hand-in-hand executive team to define our roadmap and inspire the development of the Remine platform into other channels.
You’ll blend market research and a strong understanding of the home-buyer journey and align it with our business goals to develop product insights and an innovative strategy. With this strategy, you'll help lead one of our products through its entire lifecycle, from implementation to launch. You’ll work closely with a dedicated engineering team understanding user needs and ideate, test, and ship products that will drive growth, engagement, and conversion.
Who You Are
- Consumer-focused: your experience in real estate and/or fintech puts yourself into the mindset of our target audience. You’re able to uncover the various personas involved in the transaction workflow and engage them in fruitful conversations. Your best ideas come from these discussions and your list is long with examples of iterating on products through A/B tests and usability testing and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- A T-shaped individual: your direct, tactical experience in real estate and/or banking coupled with your product management experience allows you to drive innovation and engage all stakeholders involved in the multitude of uses cases this product hopes to solve. You have a love for making dynamic products with a wide breadth of best practices that you have gained from deep involvement in past startups.
- Trailblazer: We believe in autonomy and moving fast; you have self-motivation to navigate uncharted territory. You don’t get bogged down by the establishment and aren’t afraid to innovate where innovation has seemingly run its course.
- Excellent communication ability: Product is the glue of our organization. You can jump in any room, talk to any stakeholder and build relationships with anyone. Our team is spread across many states, Canada and domain-specific language. You’ll help us blend the different perspectives at Remine.
- Prefer simple over complex: Passion for design and building simple, usable products in a highly-regulated domain.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 5-8+ years of experience in a product management role and have real estate brokerage, portal or fintech companies on your resume.
- Experience outside of product – real estate, engineering, UI/UX, sales, customer support, or marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders with different perspectives.
- A technical or business B.S./B.A. degree is preferred, not required.
- Proficient writer (you may be asked to submit a writing sample)
- A chance to work with a diverse & collaborative team.
- Remote-first work culture
- Unlimited PTO
- 14 paid holidays annually
- Terrific 401(k) plan
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental & vision
Remine is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
More Information on Remine
Remine operates in the Big Data industry. The company is located in Vienna , VA. Remine was founded in 2016. It has 56 total employees. To see all 12 open jobs at Remine, click here.
Read Full Job Description