Senior Product Manager at Unity (Remote)
Our Product Management team is growing! We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join and support our Technology Partnership arm of Unity. As part of this role you will be helping our users reach the widest possible audience with the best possible performance working in collaboration with our top-tier strategic partnerships and alliances that bring value for Unity and its developer ecosystem.
In this role you'll be able to make an impact both internally with key decision makers, as well as externally collaborating with our strategic partners. You will be working side-by-side with Engineering, Product Design and Program Management. Together this cross-functional team develops and evolves the Unity platform; designing, building, testing and maintaining new features and products that enable our users to build rich and interactive content.
What you’ll be doing
- Proactively seek opportunities and gaps within our roadmaps where 3rd party solutions or collaborations with partners may be necessary to solve user needs.
- Provide leadership and vision for how we can improve our technology, folding in product requirements gained from multiples sources to identify current and future customer needs
- Define, implement and operate the processes necessary to validate the feasibility and value of a wide array of opportunities.
- Work closely with engineers and project managers across the organization to develop scope of work, resource needs, risk assessment and validation of partnership opportunities.
What we’re looking for
- You should possess the ability to evaluate and assess large, complex technology stacks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills including the ability the simplify and articulate complex technical concepts to different audiences
- Experience delivering a product or feature to market
You might also have
- Experience maintaining relationships with external parties such as strategic partnerships, alliances or major game development studios
- Familiarity with hardware platforms such as consoles, PCs or Mobile (Android/iOS)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.