At Definitive Healthcare, our passion is to transform data, analytics and expertise into healthcare commercial intelligence. We help clients uncover the right markets, opportunities and people, so they can shape tomorrow’s healthcare industry. Our SaaS platform creates new paths to commercial success in the healthcare market, so companies can identify where to go next.
Our employees are kind, collaborative, energetic, approachable and driven. On top of that, we value the unique perspectives, backgrounds and voices of our employees. Why? Because their diverse experiences drive new ideas and help us build a better community.
For over 10 years, we’ve built a collaborative culture driven by employees who share a passion for improving the healthcare ecosystem, enjoy giving back to the local community and value diversity and inclusion.
One of the hallmarks of our culture is our commitment to community service. Through the DefinitiveCares program, employees can work with their choice of more than 40 charitable organizations, supporting causes from hunger and homelessness to healthcare, LGBTQ+ issues, racial justice, women’s initiatives and more. 2021 marked the sixth year that we had 100% employee participation in DefinitiveCares.
We also provide a range of opportunities for employees to connect with each other. Employees can join dozens of affinity groups supporting causes such as women’s empowerment, LGBTQ+, Black, indigenous and people of color (BIPOC), disabilities and working parents and many more. Affinity groups often enable greater education companywide through training, events and speaker series.
We’re also a great place to work. For five years in a row, we’ve been recognized by the Boston Business Journal and the Boston Globe as a best place to work in Massachusetts. In 2022, Energage recognized us for Culture Excellence in Compensation & Benefits, Innovation, Great Leadership, Purpose & Value and Work-Life Flexibility!
Think you’d be a good addition to our team? Explore our available positions here. We’d love the chance to get to know you.
Senior Product Manager (Integrations)
The Senior Product Manager (Integrations) will play a critical role on our Product team to drive continued company growth. The ideal candidate for this role has experience working as a senior product manager and will partner with key areas across the business to drive new development ideas from inception to delivery.
In this role, you will be responsible for features that help customers integrate Definitive Healthcare Commercial Intelligence into their workflows and business processes. You will work cross-functionally on the discovery, conceptualization, and launch of the new API and integration capabilities. In this key position, you will drive our products to meet our clients’ enterprise administration, licensing, APIs, and 3rd party integration needs. You will help us define the enterprise roadmap, plan out new capabilities, and collaborate with the teams to discover and build great solutions. Your objectives are directly linked to business metrics such as revenue, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiency
Here are some things you’ll tackle:
- Work with internal teams and clients to generate ideas around new data, functions, and features to integrate into the product(s) you’re responsible for
- Analyze ideas and bring recommendations to leadership for prioritization to build a clear vision for the product(s) you’re responsible for
- Manage and groom your product(s) backlog
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product data, functions, and features
- Oversee implementation and release workflow and deadlines
- Manage and support marketing and communications for product release items
- Strong understanding of solution integration patterns, cloud-based solutions leveraging APIs and Event Driven Architecture, and enterprise design concepts enabling transaction flow for scenarios such as business to business (B2B), application to application (A2A).
- Act as a product evangelist and spokesperson who identifies market opportunity and personas, develops, and delivers corresponding marketing and communication plans that drive product usage and adoption; Measure usage and adoption across the product(s) you’re responsible for
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or some other related field
- 5-7 years of product management experience, preferably in healthcare or working with data software products
- Experience product managing B2B SaaS solutions with large number of users, integrations with other systems and databases and the more technical aspects of a SaaS product like user management, API offerings, integration (including SFDC & other CRM integration).
- Experience with discovery, documenting, and refinement of product integration requirements
- Proven ability to collaborate and work across key stakeholder groups, ranging from software engineers to analysts to account executives, without formal authority
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans
- Eye to leading business metrics, specifically including revenue generated from individual products
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with little to moderate direction
- Track record of delivering quality work on time
- A passion for high quality and high value user experience
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to drive company revenue and client retention.
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information