We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us drive Hologram's vision, define the features we build, and manage the roadmap that will differentiate the connectivity and fleet management platform used by the world’s most exciting IoT startups.
This role will focus on our fleet management dashboard and API, empowering our customer operating teams to make increasingly sophisticated fleet management and optimization decisions -- whether they’re managing several early stage prototype devices or a global fleet of millions of devices.
- Lead a squad (a designer + engineers) or two focused on solving a specific, high value problem.
- Collaborate with design to identify the most important jobs to be done, and create crisp problem definitions to shape the squad’s work.
- Work with design, engineering, and growth to manage intake requests, distill customer needs into features in a roadmap, and deliver thoughtful and high impact products.
- Own prioritization for your squad roadmap, harmonizing customer jobs to be done with commercial imperatives.
- Provide business context and clear functional and nonfunctional requirements for effective engineering delivery.
- Partner with Product Marketing to craft product announcements, sales FAQs, and documentation to support launches.
- Communicate clearly, frequently, and effectively to Hologrammers -- everyone is passionate about product strategy and roadmaps, for good reason, and product should never be a black box.
- You are an experienced product manager, with 5-10 years experience, ideally in high growth software environments.
- You enjoy mentoring and coaching early career product managers, and may be considering a people leadership role in the future.
- You have the right raw materials -- curious, empathetic, analytical, collaborative, and gritty.
- You enjoy solving complex strategic problems as much as the day to day craft of building, shipping, and iterating.
- You get excited announcing and communicating new features you’ve built.
- You value data based decisions, can work independently with large data sets, and know that product data is both quantitative and qualitative (user research).
- You thrive on championing your product throughout the organization and with customers.
- You’re continuously curious about connected technologies, staying up to date on industry trends and how our customers use Hologram.
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $154,000-$228,000 for an average cost of living city. (For the highest cost-of-living cities like NYC and San Francisco, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- All the tools and equipment you need to do great work, as well as a generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process:
- 45 minute Zoom chat with Mike Georgoff, Chief Product Officer
- Take home product exercise
- 4 Zoom interviews with members of the product, design, and engineering teams -- and probably a key stakeholder
- Casual virtual “coffee chat” with cross-functional Hologrammers
- Reference checks
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, please still consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.