Senior Product Manager at 98point6
Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient, and affordable for all. Every single day, you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your role and impact
In this role, you will work exceptionally closely with the Commercial team to deeply understand our business partners’ needs and collaboratively define a product strategy for us to reach and exceed our growth goals for the health systems and health plans channels. You will develop a robust and extensible product strategy which supports our company-wide growth goals and coordinate the delivery of the functionality that is most important to support that strategy.
You will ensure that all internal stakeholders understand our customer needs, product strategy, current capabilities, and prioritization of new investments for the health systems and health plans channels. You will meet with external stakeholders to better inform your work and to support commercial partners
- Collaborate with product marketing, commercial, and clinical teams to define, deploy, and evolve a product strategy for us to reach and exceed our growth goals for the health systems and health plans channels
- Key artifacts you will produce include a channel-specific product strategy, regularly updated roadmap, and key competitive positioning insights relevant for our product development
- Partner with other 98point6 product managers who are responsible for building technical capabilities to ensure that we understand the requirements and expectations of our health system and health plan partners and that we are building the systems necessary to support those channels at scale
- In partnership with sales-focused engineers, help your commercial team colleagues win and renew customers, and ensure new customers successfully partner with 98point6
- Communicate closely with teams across the organization—including engineering, product and commercial teams—to ensure on-time delivery of external commitments
- Provide your product expertise in responses to RFPs, RFIs, and custom integration requests from current and prospective partners
- Ensure that your commercial team colleagues are aware of our current capabilities and have visibility into—and can influence—our product roadmap
- Provide executives and other senior leadership visibility into our product strategy and progress with health plan and health systems partners
- 5+ years in product management or program management
- 2+ years experience working in healthcare technology, preferably with health systems and health plans as partners
- 2+ years experience working with external customers
- Experience synthesizing requirements and developing scalable solutions that meet the needs of multiple customers through a unified solution
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; you are able to effectively communicate with internal and external partners, technical and non-technical stakeholders, and executives
- Bias for Action and ability to make things happen
- Ability to balance a variety of projects and execute on both tactical and strategic initiatives in parallel
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or other protected status.