Senior Product Manager at Genius Sports
A Bit About Us
Genius Sports is the official data, technology and commercial partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media.
Our mission is to champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits all parties - from the rights holder all the way through to the fan.
We are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, capturing the highest quality data for many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, English Premier League, Serie A, FIBA and the NCAA.
From enabling leagues to take control of their official data, to creating immersive fan experiences for sports, betting and media organisations, we are driven to the deliver the difference for our partners.
What We Do
Data capture, management and analysis tools that help leagues run their sport, unlock new revenue streams, and protect the integrity of their competitions.
Fully automated streaming technology, production and distribution services that help showcase sports to the world.
Everything a sportsbook operator needs to manage their operation and grow profits – all powered by the finest live sports data available.
- Media & Engagement
We help brands and publishers engage and monetise sports fans with personalised campaigns and content they will love.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager in New York City or London with knowledge about multi-channel marketing and who has a love for sports. Our products span digital advertising, publisher content, video streaming, mobile - really anything a sports fan would like to interact with. This person will be responsible for products that span both Spirable and Genius, ultimately creating one seamless product experience.
As a Product Manager you will drive the strategy and execution of the genius sports systems responsible for fan engagement. You should have extensive experience with marketing technology tools, 3rd party vendors, and the use of technology to maximize the experience of a sports fan. This is an exciting opportunity for the right entrepreneurial, creative and analytical candidate, who wants to join a fast-growing team and who feels at home at the intersection of marketing, sports and technology
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap working with business and technology stakeholders. Contribute to the overall product strategy.
- Know the advertising technology industry like the back of your hand.
- Understand the channels that can enhance the fan experience
- Work with user experience and design to produce prototypes for products
- Become an expert in the business of our customers and an advocate for their needs as we evolve our company and product
- Manage requirements gathering for new tools and identify new features for existing products
- Collect and document feedback to drive product enhancements
- Solid product management skills (5+ years)
- Solid knowledge of the ad tech ecosystem and its players (3+ years)
- Solid knowledge of digital advertising workflows on the buy and sell side
- Solid knowledge on how to present the big picture vision, and ability to enlist and excite others, aligning them behind your ideas
- Solid knowledge on how to get things done where others would have given up
- Knowledge of the sports and gaming industries
As well as a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, our benefits include health insurance, skills training and much more, depending on location. We also offer a host of softer benefits, including many social events throughout the year such as summer and winter holiday parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are currently using virtual hiring processes in some locations, so that we can continue hiring great people whilst being mindful of the health of everyone involved in the recruitment process. Please therefore be aware that, among other things, interviews may take place by phone or video, and some new hires may need to be onboarded remotely (e.g. where access to office space is currently restricted). Our Talent Acquisition team will be able to advise of arrangements in relation to specific roles, so please reach out to them with any questions.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)