Karat’s purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world’s first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!Come join our Product team
Our Product team is committed to building and executing a product vision that moves Karat's purpose, mission, and business forward, and further establishes the Interviewing Cloud.What you will do
As a Senior Product Manager at Karat, you will define the product roadmap, build out a well-prioritized plan, and partner with a variety of internal stakeholders and teams to ensure a clean delivery.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote U.S.-based candidates for this role. Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Identify and validate new market opportunities, define product vision, strategy, and roadmaps.
- Drive alignment on product priorities with the R&D leadership team and broader organization.
- Partner with Data Science, Design and Engineering teams to build compelling high quality customer experiences.
- Lead prioritization and trade-offs between schedule, performance, and cost as-needed.
- Align key team members to ensure scalable solutions and operational excellence.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues to meet strategic and financial (ROI) goals.
- 8+ years of product management experience on a SaaS, B2B, or logistics tech product
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, and communication
- Deep analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem-solving
- Experience ideating, developing, and launching software products in collaboration with technical teams
- Ability to achieve clarity and drive focus in complex domains
- Previous startup experience and working in dynamic, fast moving environments
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Parental Leave (12 weeks paid with transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 18 paid Company Holidays for 2021
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected].