Live Person is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You can build partnerships that move our business forward
You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
Our Intent Manager product is foundational to the Intent Driven Business, giving business users an intuitive self-service hub to build and optimize state of the art natural language understanding (NLU) models for intent classification. These real-time models enable brands to understand and act on customer needs at scale saving time and effort while setting a higher bar for experience and satisfaction.
As the Sr. Product Manager of Intent Manager, you will define, build, market, and measure new features and functionality for the Intent Manager product.
In this role you will:
- Analyze market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer needs.
- Collect, analyze, and triage product feedback and feature requests
- Organize and prioritize feature backlog for Intent Manager
- Measure and report on key performance indicators of product performance, engagement, and adoption.
- Generate documentation and processes that ensure clear communication and coordination of product objectives and requirements with business, design and development teams
- Lead cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing, sales, and support teams through the full life cycle of your products
- Define product roadmaps that align to customer needs and LivePerson business goalsollaborate with scientists and researchers to productize and scale advances in Natural Language Understanding and state-of-the-art Dialog Management
- Clearly communicate, including in writing about plans, progress, opportunities, and impediments
- Develop a culture of experimentation and innovation that inspires excitement and big ideas from the team
- Represent the team/product in industry settings such as product launches & expert conferences
You experience and skills should include:
- Thinking big; we’re inventing a new industry and we need strategic thinkers to take us to the next level.
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Product Management
- Experience working backwards from the customer and delivering innovative, simple solutions.
- Strong written communication: our culture lays emphasis on writing skills and narratives are how we communicate strategy to partners and stakeholders.
- Strong quantitative proficiency: we are a data driven company that relies on measurement to inform our decisions
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Experience creating, refining, and prioritizing a product backlog.
- Ability to formulate and execute a go to market product strategy.
- A background and interest in Machine Learning, especially as applied to natural language understanding
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
Why you’ll love working here:
Live Person was named to Fast Company’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At Live Person, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.