Senior Product Manager at GlossGenius (New York City, NY)
GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to realize their unique dreams. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company. We focus on building stylish, fun, powerful, and surprisingly easy-to-use software to enable our users to become superhumans.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager at GlossGenius, you will be one of the early members of the GlossGenius Product team. In this position, you will have a critical role in defining and shaping the future of one of the fastest growing SaaS products in the beauty and wellness space. You will take a lead role in defining product priorities, identifying business and customer needs, and working with cross-functional teams to deliver new features to our amazing GlossGenius customers.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the ideation, design, development, and launch of new GlossGenius products and features
- Be responsible for product-led growth where you are expected to achieve business growth outcomes by building an incredible product that drives user acquisition, conversion, and expansion.
- Lead cross-functional product initiatives with other areas of the business including Marketing, Customer Success, Engineering, etc.
- Serve as the key liaison between the engineering team and the business team for your product.
- Understand GlossGenius’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as the best in the industry.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in product management; ideally in a B2B2CSMB saas environment
- Demonstrated experience in leading the development of products and features from inception to launch
- Technical fluency; comfort discussing technology concepts with engineering counterparts
- Passion for empowering small business owners to be successful; possess a high level of empathy our customers and a strong desire to deeply understand their needs
- A great communicator who has the ability to influence and build alignment both within a product team and with stakeholders across the company
- Strong ownership, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to make your product vision come to life.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.