Senior Product Manager at Matic Insurance (Columbus, OH)
The Importance of this Role
As Senior Product Manager, you will have full product responsibility for the Matic Telephony system. Telephony uses optimized routing algorithms to connect Matics sales agents to customers using inbound and outbound phone calls, emails and text messages. You will use machine learning, natural language processing, lead scoring and other technologies to ensure that Matic sales agents make the right offer to the right customer at the right time.
You are right for this role if:
- You want to solve challenging business problems using innovative technologies
- You have strong technical aptitude and interest in process optimization
- You want to directly impact the revenue of a fast-growing startup
- Create a strong product vision and the corresponding product roadmap
- Create product requirements and collaborate with engineering to drive technical execution
- Maximize agency sales and efficiency using innovative technology solutions
- Become an expert in key aspects of telecommunications processes
- Track and report on key product success metrics
- 3-5 years of practical experience in software product management
- Experience building and launching software products
- Experience negotiating requirements and timelines with internal and external partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to lead an Agile team with remote engineering, product and design members
- A track record of delivering successful products and features
- Experience building contact center solutions
- Experience with sentiment analysis, natural language processes, or routing algorithms
Matic is a startup with ample opportunities for growth. Since 2014, Matic has changed the landscape of the insurtech industry by integrating insurance within the home and auto ownership experience. Today, Matic’s digital insurance marketplace has over 30 A-rated home and auto carriers, as well as distribution partners in industries ranging from mortgage origination and servicing to banking, auto financing, and much more.
We hire rock stars who are passionate about owning their work and are obsessed with finding a better way. Working at Matic means working collaboratively towards one common goal; we are one team with one dream. We have a fast-paced culture that is driven by quality, transparency, and of course fun.
How Matic stands out
- Career advancement - we have a culture that focuses on internal promotion and career growth.
- You have an ownership stake - all Maticians receive Matic stock options.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Company covered Health, Dental & Vision insurance for each Matician ($0 out of your paycheck for benefits), plus HSA with employer contribution.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Continuing education, licensing and professional development paid for by Matic.
- A TRUE team culture - One team, one dream is our company motto and while we are working hard to simplify the world of insurance, we never forget to play hard as well - we pride ourselves on frequent team events like happy hours, game nights, volleyball/kickball teams, etc!
- Modern office environment (that’s CDC compliant!) - we have a trendy HQ in the heart of German Village in downtown Columbus with awesome amenities including ping pong tables, coffee/espresso bar, flavored water bar (sparkling or still, your choice!).
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. This position does not offer sponsorship.