We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop-personally and professionally-as we build something truly extraordinary together.
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300%+ plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
About the Role
Reibus is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who will take a key role on our Tech Team. You will know the product better than anybody. You will work closely with design to create the right experience for our customers. You will work closely with customers, both internal and external, to create and prioritize features for the engineering team. If you're looking for an exceptional opportunity to make a huge impact, you should be a Reibus team member. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to gain hands on experience and be a part of a team that is innovating the supply chain of industrial products. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and to take chances. This role is for the Senior Product Manager that not only wants to ensure the Reibus mobile application but also create their own path to success!
What will you be doing?
- Lead an engineering team in executing features that deliver massive value for customers
- Talk with customers, internal and external, about the features needed for our customers success
- Participate in engineering Agile ceremonies
- Write clear and concise user stories to enable engineering to build the correct software for our customers
- Own rollout of new features to customers and the market
- 5+ years experience with product management
- Naturally curious and committed to understanding user problems in the industrial materials domain. However, you do not need to have any domain experience -- we have plenty of subject matter experts.
- A deep experience conceiving, building, and shipping successful software products and features in an agile development organization.
- The ability to think big and small. You are comfortable discussing strategy and long-term vision with executives, but also able to dive into the details designing a particular interaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication at every level.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]