connectRN is the leading nurse-centric platform that is reinventing the way nurses and other healthcare professionals are finding work. By leveraging technology, connectRN connects the nursing community to flexible work opportunities and each other to build a supportive and thriving network. The platform offers career development resources and flexible shift offerings for nurses, while alleviating staffing shortages at healthcare facilities. connectRN is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts and serves clinicians across the U.S. To learn more about connectRN, please please visit www.connectrn.com.
We are looking to hire a Senior Product Manager to design product features and enhancements that drive business metrics and resonate with our users. You will build bridges across teams, connecting the dots between disparate processes and coordinating dependencies. Within a small and rapidly growing company, you are expected to identify and solve broader issues as they emerge. Our ideal candidate is comfortable taking on a variety of tasks and is not daunted by problem-solving in a new domain or function. You are a team player who is willing to help wherever needed.
- Research and design key workflows and features to address jobs-to-be-done for our users
- Integrate business priorities and user feedback to build and execute on a strategic roadmap
- Collaborate with and influence across cross-functional teams including engineering, operations, and account management
- Lead implementation of new features, including controlled roll-outs, designing success metrics, and collaboration with Product Marketing
- Several years of demonstrated success in a Product Management or adjacent role
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Self-motivation and a drive to grow; able to take ambiguity and create structure
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills; ability to drive outcomes cross-functionally without direct management relationships
- Strong computer literacy and the comfort, ability, and desire to advance technically
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, but sometimes intense, rapidly growing company
- Experience in two sided marketplace or consumer facing apps a plus
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible schedule/work (We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham HQ post-pandemic in a flexible model)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time. As a healthtech company, connectRN is committed to the health of its employees and will only hire those who are vaccinated against COVID-19 or if unvaccinated exclusively due to medical or religious exemption.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.