Senior Product Manager at Curebase (Remote)
As the most flexible decentralized clinical research solution, Curebase’s software platform lets anyone, anywhere participate in clinical trials. We are seeking a results-oriented, data-driven Senior Product Manager who will thrive in a quickly scaling healthcare technology environment. Product management at Curebase is deeply collaborative, and you will work with nearly every function at the company to understand customer needs, develop our product strategy, maintain the product roadmap, write requirements, and build a patient-first product culture at Curebase. This role reports directly to the VP of Product.What you’ll do
- Become an expert in the Curebase product and how to improve it
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers, our patients, and other users
- Own the product roadmap for one or more product areas, rigorously prioritizing features and effectively communicating justifications for prioritize/delay, go/no-go, and pivot/proceed decisions.
- Meet with participants, research staff, and sponsors to understand their needs and explain the value of Curebase’s software solutions.
- Work with researchers, designers, and engineers to synthesize user feedback and product insights into crisp, detailed requirements that enhance the existing product or define entirely new product areas.
- Decompose long-term product investments into right-sized projects that allow the software team to iterate on implementation, validate market fit, and progressively deliver value to users.
- Contribute to efficient software delivery, removing blockers and delivering the right requirements for the right project at the right time.
- Collaborate with commercial stakeholders to productize new ideas and communicate development progress in real time.
- Work with designers and business stakeholders to quantitatively and qualitatively assess the success of features and generate insights that feed into the product roadmap.
- Advocate for quality, security, and privacy at every step of the product development lifecycle.
- Gain awareness of the market and make strategic product investment decisions
- 5+ years of experience in product management for a SaaS based product
- Desire to make a difference in healthcare and improving the lives of patients
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- Impeccable communication skills
- Startup mindset and desire to work in a fast-faced environment
- Demonstrable business impact and increasing scope over the course of your professional career
- High sense of accountability and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- U.S.-based and prepared for fully-remote work
- Experience launching products in highly regulated markets such as healthcare and financial services
- Experience launching international products in Europe and/or Asia (e.g. localization, regulatory frameworks for international software products)
- Experience with clinical trials
- Experience with product analytics, data processing, and dashboarding (e.g. experience with SQL, Looker, Tableau, Jupyter, or similar)
- Experience with accessibility and inclusivity in product development
- Background in software engineering
Curebase is reinventing decentralized clinical trials to help the vast majority of potential patients that currently cannot access clinical research. Our vision is that any patient, no matter where they are located, should be able to participate in clinical trials at home and with their own doctors. This is made possible through a unique suite of tools Curebase’s has designed to engage patients in clinical trials across all settings, be it at home, at their local clinic, or other places in their community.
This starts with Curebase’s leading decentralized clinical trial software platform that is an all-in-one, purpose built eClinical software system, with every tool needed to manage and collect data for decentralized clinical trials. This includes ePRO, eCOA, eConsent, Telemedicine, and much more. Curebase also offers a virtual research site, complete with virtual investigators, research coordinators, mobile nursing, and other healthcare staff that administer care to patients where convenient for them, just like any other research site, but with the ability to stand up anywhere and with greater patient convenience and reach.
We are reinventing a $45B market, enabling drug and device companies to increase the volume, quality, and speed of data collection regardless of patients’ physical location. COVID-19 tailwinds have created massive demand for telemedicine and home-based trials, with two new FDA guidance letters and industry-wide adoption of remote remote research that will only accelerate in the years to come. You can learn more about Curebase and our next stage of growth in Crunchbase, Fierce Biotech, and MedCity News!Benefits
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Unlimited career growth opportunity