Senior Product Manager, Selling Experience at Flyhomes
Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
As a Senior Product Manager, Selling Experience, you’ll set a vision for how our clients will sell homes with Flyhomes. You’ll partner closely with our business and program teams to craft both online and in-person experiences that guide and support our customers on their journey. Your work will help streamline the overall process for our customers, making it faster, simpler, and more delightful to work with Flyhomes. If you love ambiguity, problem solving, driving alignment, and continuously validating your hypothesis, this role is for you!
Our headquarters are in Seattle, WA. This role could be located in any state where we are operating. The current list is: Washington, Oregon, California, Massachusetts, Illinois, Texas, Arizona, North Carolina, Utah and more to come!
What You Will Do:
- Partner closely with business and technology leaders to develop a strategy and roadmap for our client experiences
- Gather and analyze feedback, reviews, ratings, and research to define product enhancements.
- Improve website and mobile conversion rates through development of new features and enhancements to UX design and messaging.
- Operationalize and scale processes and associated technology products to support our aggressive growth targets.
- Evaluate a buy vs. build approach and drive agreement amongst stakeholders for identified product solutions
- Have deep user empathy and excel at defining compelling use cases for customers.
- Define product requirements and advise on the design and implementation proposals.
- Works closely with the engineering, design, and business teams.
- Strong execution focus, continuously delivering value while prioritizing the next set of investments.
- Design and deliver reporting to leadership on product performance.
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Proven track record of getting things done and done well with lots of examples of projects you’ve spearheaded
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills
- A strong operational focus, with a good understanding of how online and offline processes and policies combine to drive impact
- Deep user empathy
- Technical background a plus
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations
- Creativity and Vision: You inject originality into your daily work. You think outside the box and are willing to take a risk to find the best solutions
- Analytical Thinking: You are able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information and tell the story through design.
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common design goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!