Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
The team is seeking a Sr. Product Manager to develop new customer experiences to drive growth and satisfaction improvements for sellers. If you’re successful in this role, you’ll have built delightful products and experiences for customers who are not a perfect fit our Sell Direct offering. This is a material customer segment who you will get to be the first to focus on, build for and delight. You’ll work closely with our design and engineering teams to identify the customer needs, build solutions that solve those needs and drive high NPS and growth. This role is a great fit for PMs interested in new consumer experiences, scrappy development and testing, and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Define the roadmap to serve customers who aren’t a good fit for our sell direct product
- Identify and drive highly impactful cross-functional projects that drive experience improvements and growth for the business
- Partner with design and research to understand deeply the jobs to be done for this customer segment and prototype ideas for them
- Partner with engineering to build and scale our best ideas
- Collaborate with operations and other product teams to make sure our products are effective across the org
- 4-8 years of product management experience
- Experience developing strategy, executing against it, and delivering measurable results
- Experience developing new products
- Experience working with design and research to understand and identify core needs of customers
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively with design, engineering, and different business functions Knack for balancing multiple projects at the same time
"For CO Residents Only, and in accordance with C.R.S. Sec. 8-5-101 et seq., the estimated base salary range for this role is $115 - $203K per year. The estimated range is meant to reflect an anticipated salary range for the position in question based upon market data and other factors, all of which are subject to change. Individual pay is based upon location, skills and expertise, experience, and other relevant factors. For questions about this, our pay philosophy, and other available benefits, please speak to the recruiter if you decide to apply for the role and are selected for an interview.
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Read Full Job Description