Senior Product Manager - RTC Video at Infobip (Remote)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.Job Description
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our next success story, it is essential to continue to innovate and develop our global in-house products. As a Product Manager, you will directly impact our company’s portfolio by leading the discovery, defining, building, launching and scaling of a product with a focus on RTC Video as par of our Contact Platform as a Service (CPaaS) solution.
What will you do at Infobip?
- Discover customer needs and market problems while keeping in mind overall business objectives.
- Define a clear product vision, strategy and road-map.
- Share the vision of the product with all of the stakeholders: customers, management, engineering, marketing, sales and other teams.
- Be a subject expert point of contact for the stakeholders regarding the product.
- Build the product together with engineering and design teams.
- Achieve company readiness to launch new products and features by removing roadblocks.
- Scale the products for the customers by using our internal IT Infrastructure such as private cloud, integrations with public clouds and IaaS capabilities including automating provisioning of network, compute and storage resources.
Product Managers at Infobip drive vision behind:
- Our awesome API’s, used by top messenger apps and social networks.
- Our platform as the backbone for world’s leading Mobile Operators and their A2P business.
- Our chat apps supporting the business messaging initiatives across the industries.
- Our SaaS products making a difference in a world of business communication.
- Our A2P SMS spam filter used by top Mobile Operators.
- Our solutions for high-volume messaging and voice deployed all around the world, making us largest proprietary telecom network in our space.
- Our internal tools making all of the above possible.
- Experience in shaping product strategy in B2B and SaaS.
- Worked on end-to-end software product life cycle from discovery to delivery.
- Experience with market research and product testing.
- Good knowledge of Go-to-Market strategies.
- Experience in working with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Experience working with agile methodologies, Scrum, LESS, Kanban or others.
- Ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- At this moment we do not offer relocation to Portugal.
- For collaboration purposes, we would prefer you to be located in any country where Infobip currently operates, that is within GMT +/- 3 hours.
- You will be Employed in the country of your residence and citizenship.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- Professional development – Take ownership of the in-house products at world’s leading company in A2P niche, with your dedicated development teams.
- Global products – Our products reach more than half of the world’s population.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading banks, mobile operators, social networks, OTTs, brands, and many more.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.