Senior Product Manager, Revenue Service at Homebase (Atlanta, GA)
Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and hourly workers. Homebase currently serves more than 100,000 small (but mighty) businesses with everything they need to manage their hourly teams: employee scheduling, time clocks, payroll, team communication, hiring, onboarding, and compliance. Just don’t call us “Human Capital Management.” We have built tools for the busiest businesses, so owners and employees can spend less time on bullsh*t and more time on what matters. The Homebase team brings small business expertise from Intuit, Square, OpenTable, Yelp, Gusto, and First Data. Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Bain Capital Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Plus Capital, and GGV Capital.
- You are passionate about empowering small businesses to make them successful.
- You are a hands-on product manager who can make sound decisions based on data, research, patterns, and product sense.
- You love working cross functionally to solve complex problems
- You can go from getting into the weeds with engineering team to working with sales teams
- You are motivated by working on things that are hard and inspired.
- You are obsessed with making things as easy to use as they can possibly be.
- You are an example when it comes to trying new things and venturing where others would not.
- You are a culture driver and you want to build the best working culture on the planet.
- You set big goals for yourself and you accelerate the path to accomplishing goals.
Homebase is used by 100,000+ small businesses and 1M+ employees to successfully run their business. Businesses rely on the core Homebase product for their shift management, team management and team communication. As a Senior Product Manager, you are responsible for driving revenue of our core product. This includes everything from the upgrade experience to our billing and payment infrastructure to tools that help our sales and CS team drive upgrades. In this cross-functional role, you will be responsible for developing the product roadmap, leading qualitative and quantitative research, defining cross-functional initiatives with CS and sales, and executing the roadmap with the design and engineering team. You will report to the Director of Product.
At this time, we are remote-first and only hire candidates in our hubs: Atlanta, Austin, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Toronto, ON, Canada, to foster collaborative local teams.
Product Team Core Values
- We are curious: We seek to question the status quo We have more questions than we have answers to
- We have high judgment: We gather and analyze relevant data and leverage our knowledge to make sound business choices with confidence
- We drive for results: Great products take iteration We do not give up We are outcome focused
- We are always learning: We are always looking to learn from customers, competitors, market, peers, and data
- We organize, plan and execute: We know how to set priorities, orchestrate plans across functions and execute flawlessly
- We are collaborative: We incorporate diverse perspectives and remove barriers by aligning around a shared customer need/benefit
- We are clear and concise: We take pride in our communication skills
- We are adaptable: We understand that priorities and conditions change. We embrace change.
- Bring 5+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrate your deep understanding of product discovery and delivery methodology
- Demonstrate an ability to develop solutions to hard problems - making sound decisions on how to ship value, learn and iterate while continuing to innovate
- Have the ability to take in feedback and requirements from many different customers and stakeholders and build out a roadmap of opportunities that will drive a step change in our customers’ experience
- Have excellent analytical skills including the ability to gather and analyze data sets (including the use of basic statistical concepts), and to interpret them to make business decisions
- Possess experience across the product lifecycle from ideation & strategy to go to market to tracking KPIs
- Can develop strong, well-articulated conviction, and prioritize among competing opportunities
- Describe yourself as resourceful, self-motivated, and able to be successful in a cross-functional team environment
- Take pride in your excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with billing systems
- Product-led growth experience
- Gets shit done - Moves quickly and with urgency to deliver results. Strong bias to action.
- Strong work ethic - Willing to work hard and put in the time to accomplish outsized goals.
- Learning mindset - Proactive in personal development. Highly curious and driven to learn.
- Sets a high bar - Expects personal and team performances to be world-class.
- Humble - Delivers exceptional results without an ego. Shares credit broadly.
- Team Player - Collaborative. Motivates and creates positive environments for colleagues and teams.
What We Offer You
- Stock Options - everyone is an owner
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans
- 401(k) program +4% company match
- Remote work with hybrid option in multiple locations
- Top-of-the-line equipment and home office $$
- Generous accrued PTO
- A dynamic, well-connected, productive team
- Fun company activities
At Homebase, we value our differences, and we encourage all to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Homebase is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.