Reddit brings over 500 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We’re searching for a Senior Product Manager to join our Growth org to help build the future of the Retention team. The Retention team is responsible for all facets of user retention - from the moment a user signs up all the way through when they become a core user, covering areas like onboarding, resurrected user flows, content discovery, lifecycle touchpoints, and more. The work will require deep empathy for Reddit’s new, core, and resurrected users by ultimately helping them understand the value of Reddit. This role will report to the Senior Group Product Manager of the Retention + Conversion teams.
- Responsible for defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap of features to for the Retention team and alignment with business goals
- Work closely with engineers, designers, data, research and other PMs on developing new features/specs and driving execution.
- Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team, executives, and the company.
- Work closely with internal business, operations and partnerships teams in launching and maintaining features that impact Reddit’s growth.
- Drive market and usability research to understand opportunities and develop strategy.
- Mentor product managers across the organization
Required Experience: :
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, including 2+ years working in a Growth capacity
- You have experience growing at-scale consumer products and have strong understanding of growth
- You have excellent analytical sense, and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- You have a passion and drive for testing and learning at a fast pace.
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution.
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.
Preferred Experience: :
- Engineering, data analytics, or design background
- Can build SQL queries from scratch
- Experience working with community
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].