DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
We’re looking for a seasoned product leader to join a fast-paced and transformational company. Your mission will be to build and grow a world-class, product-led, multi-tenant self-serve sample purchasing and management platform with SAAS billing. You will own a roadmap that builds new technology from the ground up and includes go to market planning. This is a cross-functional role that will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Customer Service and other Product teams.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, detail-oriented, and creative when developing product solutions for our teams. They have extensive experience with market research and/or self service tools. They have excellent communication skills and are effective at problem-solving complex and ambiguous cases. They should also have experience managing revenue goals with high growth expectations.
Are you ready to be a part of our exploding growth? If you are a product manager that has a strong technical background with experience building products for growth marketing teams, then we’d be thrilled to talk to you.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Define and own the strategic vision and roadmap for the self service team
- Define OKR's and milestones; carry out roadmap initiatives to reach those goals
- Define epic and user story requirements and acceptance criteria for both technical and non-technical requirements
- Evaluate and recommend third party tools; make buy versus build decisions
- Ensure observability and clean reporting to track usage of the self service tool
- Partner with internal and external teams to improve our products
- Build, test, and ship product experiments
- Draw inferences from data and create strategies
- Measure impact of your work, monitor and report
- Manage cross-team dependencies
- Build instrumentation, monitoring and evaluation capabilities to create better products
- Communicate to team, stakeholders, clients, and vendors effectively
- Recognize and communicate risks/concerns
- Partner up with Engineering Managers to lead multiple engineering teams
- Create and document processes to increase team productivity
- Support in hiring, onboarding, and coaching
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 5+ years of product management experience working with self serve or other SaaS technology
- 3+ years within the Market Research domain, ideally within sampling or ResTech
- Demonstrated experience building b2b technology
- Demonstrated to be a strong Systems Thinker and can decompose complex problems into coherent smaller parts
- Experience applying machine learning technologies to large-scale problems is a plus
- Experience with API development/Postman is a plus
- Ability to execute against clearly defined goals both tactically and strategically
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses clearly and effectively
- Proven track-record of organizing, developing, and executing growth initiatives that deliver results with minimal guidance
- Analytical skills and familiar with Tableau and other similar tools
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- You have worked in an Agile environment
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.