Senior Product Manager, POS Experience at Homebase (Atlanta, GA)
Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and hourly workers. Homebase currently serves more than 100,000 small (but mighty) businesses with everything they need to manage their hourly teams: employee scheduling, time clocks, payroll, team communication, hiring, onboarding, and compliance. Just don’t call us “Human Capital Management.” We have built tools for the busiest businesses, so owners and employees can spend less time on bullsh*t and more time on what matters. The Homebase team brings small business expertise from Intuit, Square, OpenTable, Yelp, Gusto, and First Data. Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Bain Capital Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Plus Capital, and GGV Capital.
As the Senior Product Manager on the POS Experience team you will be responsible for building native product experiences for our point of sales device partners. This is a key growth lever for the company. You will partner closely with the business development team to build a product strategy and execute on that strategy to achieve business and product outcomes. You will work closely with and report directly to our VP of Product, Sharad Goel.
We are remote-first and hire candidates in our hubs: Atlanta, Austin, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Toronto, ON, Canada, to foster collaborative local teams.
- We are curious: We seek to question the status quo We have more questions than we have answers to
- We have high judgment: We gather and analyze relevant data and leverage our knowledge to make sound business choices with confidence
- We drive for results: Great products take iteration We do not give up We are outcome focused
- We are always learning: We are always looking to learn from customers, competitors, market, peers, and data
- We organize, plan and execute: We know how to set priorities, orchestrate plans across functions and execute flawlessly
- We are collaborative: We incorporate diverse perspectives and remove barriers by aligning around a shared customer need/benefit
- We are clear and concise: We take pride in our communication skills
- We are adaptable: We understand that priorities and conditions change. We embrace change.
- Bring 5+ years of product management or related experience including team management, development, and hiring experience.
- Can demonstrate experience driving product growth through sound experimentation.
- Love driving product outcomes that meet business outcomes - NPS, customer growth and revenue.
- Possess excellent cogent skills; you can gather and examine data sets to guide sound business choices.
- Love developing creative solutions to complex problems: ship, value, learn, iterate
- Are always learning from customers, competitors, the market, your peers, and data
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Past experience serving small business customers
- Working knowledge of how POS devices operate and integrate
- Gets shit done - Moves quickly and with urgency to deliver results. Strong bias to action.
- Strong work ethic - Willing to work hard and put in the time to accomplish outsized goals.
- Learning mindset - Proactive in personal development. Highly curious and driven to learn.
- Sets a high bar - Expects personal and team performances to be world-class.
- Humble - Delivers exceptional results without an ego. Shares credit broadly.
- Team Player - Collaborative. Motivates and creates positive environments for colleagues and teams.
What We Offer You
- Stock Options - everyone is an owner
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans
- 401(k) program +4% company match
- Remote work with hybrid option in multiple locations
- Top-of-the-line equipment and home office $$
- Annual Holidays and Accrued PTO
- A dynamic, well-connected, productive team
- Fun company activities
At Homebase, we value our differences, and we encourage all to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Homebase is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.