Senior Product Manager - Platform
Nurx is the leader in accessible healthcare for women, bringing ease and affordability to our patients nationwide. We have built the industry-leading telehealth platform that spans consultation, diagnoses, and medication delivery right to our patient’s door. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare industry while bringing forth a magical consumer experience. That’s where you come in!
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to drive our internal platform toolset to the next level. Reporting to the Director of Platform Product, this role will partner with design and engineering to build products that enable our internal teams to deliver efficient and exceptional quality of care for more than 300,000 Nurx patients.
Nurx is on a trajectory for rapid growth. Are you ready to take on this exciting opportunity?
What You'll Do:
- Drive product in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, diving into complex problem spaces and crafting solutions with ruthless prioritization and a consistent focus on our user and patient needs
- Understand and analyze diverse requirements from our internal platform users, thinking strategically, and leading with data-driven decisions through cross company collaboration
- Coordinate with key stakeholders throughout the company, ensuring proper requirement gathering, communication, and documentation to enable our partner teams to scale
- Believe in the Nurx mission and embody our company values
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager. Startup and entrepreneurial experience preferred, along with experience in healthcare, health, pharmacy and/or e-commerce..
- You are an excellent communicator, able to explain tradeoffs and decisions from the POV of various audiences
- You have the ability to use data, derive insights, and communicate learnings from a complex data set. Expertise with SQL is a plus.
- You’re a user advocate and can translate what users tell you are pain points into a cohesive Product solution
- You have experience shipping products in a fast-paced, iterative development process. You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to bring a steadying hand to a team moving extremely quickly
- You take ownership and are results-driven.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. Nurx welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.