Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About The Role:
The team is seeking a Sr. Product Manager to drive our growth partnerships. You will lead a high impact team that is building our external API and integrating deeply with key strategic partners. If you’re successful in this role, you’ll have built a robust platform that is broadly adopted across a wide range of partners in different verticals (e.g. online real estate portals, agent partnerships, and any other platform to find potential home sellers/buyers). You’ll work closely with our design and engineering teams to identify the right partners, build solutions that mutually solve problems for us and the partner, and drive growth for Opendoor. This role is a great fit for PMs interested in developing APIs, working with external partners, and thinking strategically across the business. As part of the growth team, you’ll be the tip of the spear for acquiring new customers and promoting Opendoor’s brand/solutions broadly in the real estate ecosystem.
- Define the Partnerships team roadmap
- Identify and drive highly impactful cross-functional projects that drive growth for the business
- Partner with engineering to identify the best use cases for our API and then build them out
- Partner with design to build out solutions for key partners as well as influence the implementation of Opendoor on partner sites
- Collaborate with BD and other Operations groups to drive high impact projects growing our partnership verticals
- 4-8 years of product management experience
- Experience developing strategy, executing against it, and delivering measurable results
- Experience working with external partners on integrations
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively with design, engineering, and different business functions
- Knack for balancing multiple projects at the same time
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Read Full Job Description