Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way. Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture, while enjoying the support of a well funded company - we’ve raised over $235M in investment capital from world-class investors like Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price, and Allen & Company.
As a Senior Product Manager, Owner Experience, you will lead one of Evolve’s core growth areas. In this role, you will own the end-to-end experience for thousands of Vacation Rental Owners to help them start, manage, and grow their business on Evolve’s platform.
We are seeking a self-starter who has experience in defining and delivering customer-facing product features. Successful candidates will be big thinkers who excel in dealing with ambiguity, possess strong analytical capabilities, and stellar verbal and written communication skills. They bring a strong ability for cross-functional collaboration and influencing a diverse set of leaders across Engineering, UX, Marketing, Sales, and Operations to identify opportunities and drive consensus on product investments.
As an integral member of a growing team in a fast-paced culture, you will have a unique opportunity to greatly influence and strengthen the future of the company.
What you’ll do
- Become a domain expert, and craft a vision and prioritize roadmap for a suite of products to help Owners succeed in their business.
- Be the voice of Owners to build experiences that are not just reliable, scalable, and secure, but also create a competitive advantage for Evolve.
- Proactively coordinate with and align stakeholders, technical leaders, and other product managers, communicating product roadmap and go-to-market plans.
- Develop, monitor, synthesize business and adoption metrics, and other relevant indicators for success. Create a feedback loop from customer signals into the product roadmap.
- Mentor other product managers, set and maintain a higher bar for our collective product quality.
- Be the champion of the Product management function at Evolve by contributing to hiring and retaining the best PMs.
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Product Management or related discipline
- Experience building mobile and web products
- Demonstrated ability to work on technical products while closely collaborating with other product, engineering, and cross functional company leaders
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! As we grow, we are working towards opening remote opportunities across the entire U.S. We currently are able to hire across the U.S except in the following locations: California, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Minnesota, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon and Pennsylvania.
Total approximate compensation: $166,600 - $203,350
For this role our salary range is $136,000 to $156,000 depending on relevant experience. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Additional compensation details:
Equity: 50% of salary equivalent RSUs
Variable comp: 10% of salary target
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.