Senior Product Manager, Navigation at The Walt Disney Company (Santa Monica)
Hulu’s Product team is seeking a Senior Product Manager who will be an outstanding addition to our App Experience team. As a PM at Hulu, you will help define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Hulu's app experience, partnering cross-functionally across the company to deliver experiences that will delight users and drive impact to Hulu's growth and engagement. The ideal candidate for this role balances a user-first mentality, with a curiosity and hands-on approach to dig into data to make data-driven decisions and drive measurable impact. If you are someone who has passion for crafting outstanding user experiences and thrives in a multi-disciplinary and collaborative atmosphere, then this is a great role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead the navigation product strategy to drive up content discovery and engagement across all Hulu applications.
- Facilitate collaboration between the Product team and the UX Design, Research, Engineering, Marketing, Data and Customer Service teams to deliver features in an agile environment.
- Partner with Marketing and Product teams to gather content specific requirements.
- Define product requirements, objectives, and success metrics for Hulu features.
- Work with our data, research and experimentation teams to run A/B experiments and validate hypotheses.
- Drive the roadmap and prioritization of Hulu features, balancing both customer and business impacts.
WHAT TO BRING
- 5+ years in Product Management, or equivalent experience driving strategy for digital media and/or ecommerce businesses.
- Ability as a Product leader to craft a compelling vision and gain support and alignment from cross-functional partners.
- Proven record of collaboration in a multi-disciplinary environment to deliver high-quality features that improve the customers' experience and achieve business goals.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to drive clarity through all levels of the organization.
- Ability to generate customer insights from data trends, and proven success with data-informed decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (CS, CE, EE), business, or equivalent experience.
- A love for TV!
- Experience working on media streaming products or services
- Master’s degree or MBA