Senior Product Manager, Monetization at Vidyard (Remote)
Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
This is a remote position, see remote @ Vidyard for details!
Vidyard is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Monetization to take the lead!
As a member of the product management team, you’ll:
- Empower your Squad (product, design, and development team) to own and navigate a roadmap with exciting opportunities across our web app, browser extensions, mobile apps, and integration ecosystem!
- Define OKRs and set product targets that connect customer outcomes to business outcomes
- Develop customer empathy through continuous discovery habits and early validation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver delightful customer experiences that scale our self-serve business
- Become an expert in product-led growth with a focus on self-serve monetization across the customer journey
- Lead the next version of our pricing and packaging strategy to best align value with customer growth
To be an effective team member, the following skills & experiences would be valuable:
- 5+ years of experience with product management
- 1+ years of experience with a focus or responsibility on “Monetization”
- Experience with billing platforms in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience with product-led user monetization is preferred
- Experience leading great technology products from discovery to delivery to iteration
- Experience working with product designers and software developers
- Experience balancing a portfolio of highly-validated, big bet initiatives alongside higher risk, experimental initiatives
- Experience in a product led growth company with a freemium-to-paid-to-enterprise business model
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally across marketing, sales, and customer experience teams
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- An eye for fresh, modern app design
- Knowledge of project management tools like Jira and data analysis tools like Looker or Heap
Bonus points for:
- Previous work on subscription or e-commerce workflows using systems like Stripe or Zuora
- Previous work on B2B SaaS companies, specifically video technology
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work. At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
On top of competitive pay, we offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education. We also offer three flexible benefit plans to suit your unique needs, so choose what’s best for you/your family and your coverage starts as soon as you do.
Along with the health benefits and health/lifestyle spending accounts, additional benefits include unlimited vacation, RRSP match programs, ESOP and learning and development spending accounts.
Vidyard also offers paid volunteer opportunities! At Vidyard, giving back is in our DNA. No matter where we are, we always want to be committed to giving back as part of our commitment to our communities. So choose a cause that is important to you within your own community and give back, on us!
Finally, our teams never miss an opportunity to have fun! Be prepared to enjoy virtual parties (often paired with special deliveries, special guests and sometimes surprises!) and take part in internal communities based on your interests/hobbies!
Remote @ Vidyard
As a video centric organization, Vidyard mastered the art of remote work long before the pandemic forced businesses to adapt. So, whether you are located close to one of our collaboration spaces in Vancouver, BC, & Kitchener, ON, or if home is anywhere else, you will not only be an integral part of the team, you’ll feel like an integral part of the team.
In order to ensure an enjoyable work experience for all employees, Vidyard is dedicated to ensuring all Vidyardians have an opportunity to:
- Level up their home office/workspace,
- Socialize meaningfully within teams as well as across the organization,
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule (We know your time is valuable! Own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle)
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at Vidyard your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.