FIGS is looking for an awesome Senior Product Manager, Mobile App to join our Ecommerce Product Team.
The Sr. Product Manager, Mobile App will be responsible for building our new, native iOS mobile app in 2022. This person will be a master of prioritization and cross-functional collaboration, with strong communication and product management skills, a keen sense for end-to-end implications of developments, and a proven track record of getting things done. The role will report directly to the Director of Product Management.What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Engineering, Design, Strategy and Data teams to build a first-class Mobile App for our community of health care providers
- This role will be responsible for designs and product requirement for build from top to bottom - both front end facing features, as well as integrations, data structure, ASO, etc
- Ability to participate in technical / build architecture discussions, as well as lead feature and capability development from end to end
- Write detailed Product Requirements and User Stories, partnering closely with Engineering
- Partner with Product Team to ensure parity with mobile web and consistency where it makes sense; as well as to implement new omni features & capabilities
- Work closely with third party vendors and design agencies - managing relationships and liaising between them and FIGS stakeholders
- Propose and implement key AB tests and analyze and report on initial mobile app data
- Post build, help own the Mobile App roadmap and development
- Manage weekly / monthly reporting and propose new data and templates
- Support Operations, Merchandising, Marketing, and Customer Experience teams in meeting business goals and needs, balancing internal business requests, and providing a first-class customer experience
- Analyze app data to identify key customer pain points and opportunities for refinement, new solutions, and growth
- Grow product development methodologies within the company and mentor/coach partners on processes and approaches
- Comfortable taking ownership and being proactive; comfort with project management skills and cross functional communication
- 6-8 years of product management experience delivering highly successful and impactful products, with significant native mobile app build and optimization experience
- B2C ecommerce experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Headless Commerce (Contentful CMS + Shopify)
- Experience using Data platforms (Looker, Heap), + AB testing tools (Optimizely)
- Keen analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases, attention to detail
- Technical proficiency; previous experience working directly with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in scrum/agile development methodology
- Display fanatical attention to detail and possess the organizational skills required to manage numerous projects and deliverables across different teams and organizations
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- An entrepreneurial mentality; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet goals, and a passion for keeping up with innovations and trends in digital marketing and ecommerce
- Proven track record driving innovation on behalf of both enterprises and consumers with a keen ability to prioritize task and to communicate and explain prioritization to multiple stakeholders
- Equally comfortable serving as a customer champion, a high-level strategist, a day-to-day project manager, and a coach/collaborator to partners who may be new to agile product development processes
- Equally adept at prioritizing and addressing bug fixes, diving into acceptance and testing criteria, as well as strategizing solutions for 6 months to a year from now
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome (like our scrubs)
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.